• MFM

Votes: 72 18.9%
  • MMF

Votes: 87 22.9%
  • MMM

Votes: 87 22.9%
  • Never had a threesome.

Votes: 45 11.8%
  • Tried threesomes, but don't like them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like more than one kind, and could not choose which.

Votes: 23 6.1%

• Total voters

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Never had one. Dream of it being me fucking a guy in the ass while he is balls deep in a woman... I don't know why. I think part of it is that men who crave vagina wouldn't be completely beyond my reach if it happened? Dunno, sounds amazingly hot to me though.

What is your favorite kind of threesome?

FFF - All women.

FFM - Two women and a man all interacting together.

FMF - Two women interacting with a man, but not with each other.

MFM - Two men interacting with a woman, but not with each other.

MMF - Two men and a woman all interacting together.

MMM - All men.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
The first one I did was an MFM, in my early 20s, then years went by before my next. I've done them all (apart from FFF!) and have to say my fave is FFM, which maximises the number of orifices available; and being with two women is just damn sexy!

Hung_Is_Yum

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have had the pleasure of being in quite a few combinations, love MMF and watching the guys get off on each other, my partner at the time was bi and hung and he was often the one in the middle but we mostly took turns.
My fav experience was a MMMMF at a club one night, totally spur of the moment and though the men never interacted with each other it was awesome...and exhausting! ;-)

sedated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had the experience few times on the MMM threesome, the first time just to be honest I didn't really enjoy the experience due I was kind of nervous, I really feel lil' bit weird but was good!

However... the next times I tried wooow I was really more relaxed about the situation and was greaaaat... the other 2 guys and I were versatile and had a loooot of fun! And once time me and a good friend of mine pick up a str8-soon-to-be-married-guy ... THAT'S WAS THE BEST ONE!

Luvhmlrg

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My fav experience was a MMMMF at a club one night, totally spur of the moment and though the men never interacted with each other it was awesome...and exhausting! ;-)

That's a story I'd like to hear...

I've never done a threesome, but MFM sounds fun.

sinfulallure

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
MMF
Bi action between males and both interacting with the fem is fun
With the right gay man that doesnt call it fish, it is also fun

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
I'm kinda curious about which threesome styles women would choose over those which men would choose. Too bad my poll doesn't ask for gender.
Judging by the posts here, it seems rather clear that women vote for MFM.
They love being focus of all the action, and they're right.

IMO when there are more women than men it's a waste of available resources.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well obviously based on my handle I voted for MMM, which are at their hottest when I'm the designated bottom. Love that, and have done it several times.

Though believe it or not I also did a MFM threesome in college, during a brief phase where I experimented with vagina (lol). That was also very hot, though it was abundantly clear that I was way more into the guy than the girl. She kept egging him on (he was her boyfriend at the time) about how bad I probably wanted to suck his cock, yadda yadda. He kept teasing me with it, stroking it and slapping it around asking me if I liked his big dick, if I wanted to taste him, if I wanted up my ass, etc. Typing this now I realize it was pretty goddamned ridiculous, but whatever, at the time I was INTO it. He finally told me to open my mouth and he smacked the head against my lips. And that's when I opened wider, snaked my tongue around the underside of his cock and took the whole thing in my mouth, right down to the balls. I'm not a great deep-throater so not sure how I managed that at the time, but whatever. He just about lost it with surprise, and she came instantly, really hard. That just got him turned on even more and she told him it was the hottest thing she'd ever seen. I kept sucking him like it was my last meal, she was going NUTS fingering herself, and he kept telling me that if I didn't stop he was going to cum in my mouth. Which only made me suck him more aggressively. I swear, when he unloaded in my throat I think it was half a pint.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ive had a couple MMM and one MFM. I will say I liked having multiple big cocks to play with at one time. To have two in your face at one time is hot!

If an MMF has the guys interacting, that could be hot, too! Especially if the guy is really hung and I get to watch her fuck and suck it! I hope to experience that some day!

D

deleted60522

Had many MMM and MMM+ combos but only once tried MFM and that was the only time I have very fucked a pussy.