Favorite Kind Of Underwear?

Puffdaddy316

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think there’s a stigma against guys in skimpier undies like thongs and g strings but the latter is easily the most comfortable for me.

In my experience, when actually faced with a guy in a thong or g string, most women are actually into it.

Maybe that opinion is off-topic and if it is I apologize.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
on women, i like the kind that looks like a short "V" where it hugs from the side of the hips to between the legs.

as for me, i ditched underwear many years ago. i only wear them when i know i'm gonna be at an engagement for an extended amount of time.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What underwear do you like the most?

Women,
Anything black and lacey or deep solid colours, either bra and panties (stockings are always a nice touch) or a lacey one piece or translucent, all hot as hell.

Myself,
I go for practical and comfort, I like trunks with elastine in the fabric so they hug. A pronounced contoured pouch (preferably seamless) with no fly, these are what keeps everything in place the best for me. Doesn't matter to me what the brand is as long as they do the job and comfortable, that's what's important.
If I'm just lounging or casual in sweats then I'll often just freeball.
For cycling or running I'll just wear bike shorts or running shorts, for sports like rugby or soccer I'll wear running shorts underneath my game shorts to keep everything in place.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
comfort for me and that is wearing boxers I do not like my junk cooped up in a pouch all day sweaty balls then the jock itch and funk starts growing I like my cock and balls free to roan in my pants and to have airflow when wearing shorts I may wear a trunk eery once in a great while but mostly Old Navy boxers they fit well and are made well they cover the waistband in fabric and come in cool patterns
[photo=small]927686[/photo]

Reactions: maroon1040

Peacemusic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think there’s a stigma against guys in skimpier undies like thongs and g strings but the latter is easily the most comfortable for me.

In my experience, when actually faced with a guy in a thong or g string, most women are actually into it.

Maybe that opinion is off-topic and if it is I apologize.
No definitely on topic and there is a stigma against guys in thongs and skimpy underwear. I've always liked briefs and thongs and underwear that shows a guys body off. Boxers are just boring to me and there is the stigma and associations with sexuality. What clothes or underwear you wear should not determine your sexuality.

Thonglovingmate

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a
No definitely on topic and there is a stigma against guys in thongs and skimpy underwear. I've always liked briefs and thongs and underwear that shows a guys body off. Boxers are just boring to me and there is the stigma and associations with sexuality. What clothes or underwear you wear should not determine your sexuality.
As a straight guy with a thong fetish I have found that thong underwear is predominately affiliated with homosexuality

Reactions: Kliss

JBrown61

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like boxer briefs, specifically the kind made by David Archy and Underarmor. They both have a large penis pouch to keep my dick supported and tucked away, plus a little one for the balls. It's remarkable stuff.

For other people, I like boxer briefs on my guys, lace thongs on my ladies, and whatever shows off the assets the best in my non-binary partners.

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
comfort for me and that is wearing boxers I do not like my junk cooped up in a pouch all day sweaty balls then the jock itch and funk starts growing I like my cock and balls free to roan in my pants and to have airflow when wearing shorts I may wear a trunk eery once in a great while but mostly Old Navy boxers they fit well and are made well they cover the waistband in fabric and come in cool patterns
[photo=small]927686[/photo]
I definitely agree as we move into warm humid months and I will wear boxers more for same reasons. Nice free feeling on warmer days indeed!

Reactions: curtdude

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only wear boxer briefs and my favourite brand is Saxx.

I was hesitant buying them at first because of the price (around $40CDN for one pair) but I had heard great things about the underwear and wanted so I finally gave in and bought a pair.

Best decision ever! Most comfortable underwear I've ever had. I LOVE these baseball pouch. I'll never use anything else. Although I will admit, spending $200 on five pairs kinda hurt lol.

Reactions: Rustyridge

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a

As a straight guy with a thong fetish I have found that thong underwear is predominately affiliated with homosexuality
That's especially true of North America, but I've learned not to give a fuck about what people think.
Skintight jeans that show a bulge are also equated with homosexuality these days, but my uncle says that wasn't the case in the 1960s and 1970s when straight teen dudes wanted to show a package

Thonglovingmate

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's especially true of North America, but I've learned not to give a fuck about what people think.
Skintight jeans that show a bulge are also equated with homosexuality these days, but my uncle says that wasn't the case in the 1960s and 1970s when straight teen dudes wanted to show a package
Very good point! Much respect

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wear bikini or thong. I have the ones with nice seamless breathable pouches. Most have an under stitched seam that hold my boys up and out. The nice thing about a pouch is you don't get the dreaded sweaty balls on the inside leg issue.