Favorite Kind Of Underwear?

D

deleted15329811

I find you need different things for different activities Boxers to lounge/sleep boxer briefs for general outings/errands and briefs for activities requiring a lot of movement ie physical labor/exercise! Mainly a boxer man here.

Reactions: dunk89
D

deleted8788711

I liked Jockey fashion briefs, but I'm no longer buying Jockey. Looking for something similar with a low cut and fun patterns.

D

deleted15291411

I wore boxer briefs for years, mainly CK. Recently I decided to try some low rise bikini briefs and thongs, and I am loving them both. I have some CK thongs, but my favorite so far are these sheer bikinis, like I’m wearing in my avatar picture.

I've changed my mind somewhat. Sheer bikinis are good; tiny g-strings and string bikinis are better.

tps87

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Mostly boxer briefs and sometimes trunks. Occasionally plain old boxers. I like the support of the first two and the legs being longer than briefs feels more comfy for me. Jockstraps I'll wear from time to time as a prequel to some fun but I don't find them that comfortable for daily use or even during any athletic activity. Fav brand for the last 4 or so years is Seperatec. I love the pouch style. Admittedly this is the only pouch brand I've tried so it may be the style as much as the brand.

Reactions: MaTTonTrunks

dunk89

Loved Member
Media
I find you need different things for different activities Boxers to lounge/sleep boxer briefs for general outings/errands and briefs for activities requiring a lot of movement ie physical labor/exercise! Mainly a boxer man here.
This.

Now that I work from home and not wearing office trousers very much my drawer mostly consists of boxer shorts for best comfort. Then I have some boxer briefs for sports, some nicer boxer briefs for meeting people and then some tighty whities for formal wear.

Reactions: william_3

clif

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Only Lucky brand boxer brief, and when I feeling horny old school boxers.

D

deleted15329811

I only ever wear boxers. I find them very comfortable even when doing things like working out and I hate wearing anything else. I don't even own any other type of underwear anymore
See no to boxers when working out first of all shorts ride up Second the leg seams on boxers and boxer briefs wears out too quickly when used for exercise nah I actually find bikinis very good for working out!