Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hon with your looks, personality and wit, you'd never need to cook. I bet girls would fall over themselves to make you a nice homemade meal...
:smile:

Amen to that FP! I know if I had money to burn, I'd be bringing MoT over so I could cook for him and whatnot. :cool22: (A whole lot of whatnot)

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Prolly my hot pot, or my coffee pot.

Coffee Pot is self explanatory. Hot pot is good for making Chai and Tea, also good for boiling water for my French Press.

Also keen on my Crock Pot, as I love to make slow cooked goodness with it regularly.
That reminds me. I need to sort and soak some beans....about time I made a mess of them again....

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Prolly my hot pot, or my coffee pot.

Coffee Pot is self explanatory. Hot pot is good for making Chai and Tea, also good for boiling water for my French Press.

Also keen on my Crock Pot, as I love to make slow cooked goodness with it regularly.
That reminds me. I need to sort and soak some beans....about time I made a mess of them again....

Coffee..... how could I forget!??!!! Of course, I am having an affair with my Keurig~

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love tiny, scalpel-like paring knives. They end up out-performing any other peeler. But my real favorite is my Rapala filet knife. It will do any job if I sharpen it up. Sometimes I don't have the 'right' knife and reach for it to fill in.

Besides that, my stainless pressure cooker, my stainless masher, my equilateral triangle muffin tin, my perfectly seasoned baking sheets, the big dome-lidded saute pan, the family of wire whisks, and the stock pot with the strainer insert.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
taking ALL my personal Kitchen utensils when i go house sitting for 6 months, soon
Cant beat having yr own...Chopper or Wok,
know the exact temperature to get the Wok to for cooking, the right sharpness, weight & cutting angle for the chopper usage etc ha
incl
mini oven, electric frypan, sandwich maker etc, items that i am 'used' to ha
not the microwave (too damn heavy,) nor the kitchen sink..............

Ok, who is going to start a thread ..The least used, unused cooking utensil or appliance? Mine would have to be the microwave rice steamer. It's still in the box at the back of the cupboard. Think my first ex is back there somewhere also :)

ghb69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ok, who is going to start a thread ..The least used, unused cooking utensil or appliance? Mine would have to be the microwave rice steamer. It's still in the box at the back of the cupboard. Think my first ex is back there somewhere also :)

You can add my George Foreman grill to least used. It is a pain in the ass to clean. Away to the cupboard to collect dust. I did not buy it, it was a gift.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I received a George Foreman grill as a gift about 12 years ago and promptly threw it in the garbage after one use. I use everything in my kitchen but my least used items would be...
Sushi mat
candy thermometer
Shabu shabu pot
Bamboo steamer

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Several old cornbread iron skillets come to mind (one round with triangle divides built inn and the others are large and small corn husk shape molds) but my favorite is my 70's pig iron bacon press, it straightens out bacon strips like a dream.

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chopsticks

good ole common bamboo pair, wi worn frayed ends, whatever....
the BEST
for cooking with, so easy to manipulate, separate all food items in a pan, be it meats or veges....stir soups, mix egg omelete's whatever
easy to clean n eat with..
just shovel the food in yr mouth, uncouth, but effective ha

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My favorites: my father's 15" cast iron skillet, his 8" Wusthof and 10" Henckel Chef's Knives with wood handles, my Shun Santuko Knife and an ancient wooden mortar and pestle I found in a flea market in upstate NY. Oh, and a nondescript 6" copper bottomed skillet that get hot when you even think about putting it on the stove.

My least favorite: my microwave oven. I wouldn't even have one if my wife didn't use it to heat the food I've prepared for her leftovers the next day.

Last edited:

Remington

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't have a favorite, but the most used is my Foreman Grill.

Never used my pressure cooker.