Favorite / Least Favorite Halloween Candy

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same here, but some of the candy is not as good as it used be though.

They used to make this chewy like stuff with peanut butter centers... they came in orange or black wrappers. Last one I ever tasted was awful. Mary Janes (if they still make them) also started tasting like crap some time ago... and Tootsie Rolls like anything but chocolate. You guys who say you hate them haven't a CLUE what they used to taste like.

Snickers are always good.

I never ate those chewy peanut butter candy as they were not hermetically sealed and came in a loose wax paper wrapper and could easily be injected with poison then re-wrapped. :frown1:

i don't know about taste but candy bars have definitely gotten smaller.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same here, but some of the candy is not as good as it used be though.

They used to make this chewy like stuff with peanut butter centers... they came in orange or black wrappers. Last one I ever tasted was awful. Mary Janes (if they still make them) also started tasting like crap some time ago... and Tootsie Rolls like anything but chocolate. You guys who say you hate them haven't a CLUE what they used to taste like.

Snickers are always good.

I never ate those chewy peanut butter candies as they were not hermetically sealed and came in a loose wax paper wrapper and could easily be injected with poison then re-wrapped. :frown1:

I don't know about taste but candy bars have definitely gotten smaller. I remember getting abunch of really cheap candy like Sweet Tarts, and mini Tootsie Pops or a piece of Bazooka bubble gum during those hard economic times of the 70's trick or treating on the wrong side of the tracks where I lived.

Scott2005

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I absolutely loathe Candy Corn! Ugh...the smell of them turns my stomach. I remember one Halloween that I ate an entire bag...I think I ate enough for a lifetime in one sitting!

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love anything chocolate. Kit Kats, Reesie Cups, Snickers, etc.

I hate some of those nasty hard and semi hard candies. Good n Plenties are narsty, as are those horrid things in the orange and black wrappers; God only knows what they are, but they taste like petrified, rancid peanut butter. Any type of black licorice is gross to me. Those Pal bubble gum thingies are pretty eww, too. They're always hard, and they taste like Pepto Bismol.