Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A "normal" jackoff is on my back, usually in bed, knees bent. I jerk with my left hand while my right hand wanders over my own chest, rubbing my nipples and feeling the stubble of chest hair.

When I use my Fleshlight, I like to stand up, have the Fleshlight balanced against the side of my mattress so I can thrust in and out like I'm fucking my girl.

uncut_in_tx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On my back, legs opened a little. I will change hands when I feel it build and cum on my belly. Kathy loves to watch me cum.

hotdogmustard

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most of the time, I am on my back with my eyes closed, off in the details of whomever I am thinking of. I love alternating between squeezing my balls, putting my fingers through my bush, feeling the muscles of my hips, and touching my nipples. Some of the time, when I am feeling the need to scratch that itch inside, I will be on my knees with one hand on the cock and the fingers of the other hand scratching that itch, rubbing the back side of my balls, and brushing against the hair up and down my ass crack. A touch to the back of my ball sack is usually all I need to get going.

Reactions: buckhunter37

docdeath

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This isn't exactly a position, but I do enjoy lying on my back or even standing upright using them...
Ever since I got my Fleshlights, the old five-finger death grip is no longer an option. The Fleshlight is so much more realistic feeling it's a shame I waited so long to buy a couple. With the wife out of town on occasion, these babies certainly take up the slack!
The thing that makes them feel so amazing is not only the silky softness of the textured interior of the sleeves, but the way I can slide balls deep into them and have my ENTIRE length of my pulsating cock engulfed in the best imitation pussy on the market! There is absolutely NO comparison with a hand!
If you let it warm up in a sink with warm-to-hot water for a few minutes before using it, it feels even MORE realistic!
After the Fleshlight, I'm too spoiled to just use my hand any more!
Even better that I have another model, for when I want to imagine a different pussy!

Reactions: techpump

pajoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lying on my back with my legs over my head and my cock aimed at my mouth. When I cum all of it usually goes in my mouth for me to enjoy and swallow.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My favorite way to masturbate for the past few years has been to sit at my desk at home enjoying the multitude of hot photos and videos while I tug away. My chair reclines. When I get close, my body is virtually straight with my leg muscles locked and my toes pointing straight, and I blow with the force of a volcanic eruption.

Before the internet, it was usually on my back with magazines to look at.

Want to switch it up? I sometimes lay face down on the couch and my coffee table. I leave a gap so I can reach with my right hand. I sprinkle some baby powder on my dick and my right hand and proceed to fuck my hand. If you position yourself right, it's really a fun way to have an awesome orgasm when you are hanging out by yourself.

8inchfordoc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Lying on my bed, completely naked, with a bottle of poppers in my left hand! I use my right hand to stroke my cock and then place the poppers next to me in order to free my left hand allowing me to massage my chest and nipples. When I am near ejaculation , I squeeze my balls in order to increase the sensation of shooting a heavy load all over my chest.

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lying on my bed, completely naked, with a bottle of poppers in my left hand! I use my right hand to stroke my cock and then place the poppers next to me in order to free my left hand allowing me to massage my chest and nipples. When I am near ejaculation , I squeeze my balls in order to increase the sensation of shooting a heavy load all over my chest.
Sounds great to me! Just the opposite here. Poppers in the right hand....jackin’ the meat with the left. When I’m getting really close to the jizz, I put the poppers down and really yank tough on my big, low hangers. Can really blow a big load on my hairy belly then.
LIFE IS GOOD!

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Since I was 12 years old, sitting upright, knees as wide apart as possible, left hand cupping my knuts so they aren't bouncing wildly causing much pain, right hand firmly on my high and tight cut shaft. I jerk off when I want prompt relief. Not interested in long, prolonged action. I want an orgasm, I want to squirt, and I want it NOW. Usually take just under 2 minutes to complete the task at hand.

8inchfordoc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sounds great to me! Just the opposite here. Poppers in the right hand....jackin’ the meat with the left. When I’m getting really close to the jizz, I put the poppers down and really yank tough on my big, low hangers. Can really blow a big load on my hairy belly then.
LIFE IS GOOD!
....and you sound delicious! ;)

D

deleted1138933

Do not do it this way iften, but on my knees, legs spread,

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like many others have said, on my back, legs stretching out, one hand on my dick, another is on my balls, body, and so.

I do different positions too, but this is my favorite to finish off.