Favorite Nationality?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm... this is a tough decision. I used to be veritable UN of sexual conquests. But If I had to pin it down to one. I would say I have had to most fun doing the Kangaroo Hop with the nice men from Australia.
Kangaroo Hop!

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Hmmm... this is a tough decision. I used to be veritable UN of sexual conquests. But If I had to pin it down to one. I would say I have had to most fun doing the Kangaroo Hop with the nice men from Australia.
Kangaroo Hop!

:rofl:
OMG i can just picture you doing that!!!! Just hope you don't sing like that as well!:biggrin1:

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think Eastern European women (including Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Russian, Ukrainian etc). Then Scandinavian and baltic... After that probably latin (incl Spanish and certain South Americans) although my experience in the latters is lacking.

When the "iron curtain" was up those to the East definitely got a better deal!

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
FRENCH!

I think they've done so much for us all, it's impossible to imagine the modern day world without them...

Plus such an amazing culture, it's one of the great treasures of the human race.

Satyrrific

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Italians, Black men, Portuguese, Brazilians, Latinos, Pacific Islanders, Japanese, Lebanese, Irish (the dark and lithe men), Scottish (the blonde, burly and furry men). Choose? Forgeddaboutit!
:saevilw:

Last edited:

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's a tough choice, but if I had to choose, I'd say ''Ellinas'-- Greeks. They have a sexy accent to go with their hot bodies and their penetrating gaze. They're so passionate. I find them irresistible.

Last edited: