ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's awesome! Rem had told me he hadn't had that good of a birthday for quite some time, so I got him some video game stuff and made some of his favorite foods for his most recent one. Sometimes the little things can mean so much :)

I will say it for the 100th time, Rem is very lucky man :D

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend that looked out for me (for weeks and weeks) after I went thru a broken neck and a couple botched surgeries. Most people kinda just fizzled away.

If she ever needs help hiding a dead body, or a needs a kidney or whatever, I'm her man.

I have a friend that looked out for me (for weeks and weeks) after I went thru a broken neck and a couple botched surgeries. Most people kinda just fizzled away.

If she ever needs help hiding a dead body, or a needs a kidney or whatever, I'm her man.

Well, they do say friends will help you move and real friends will help you move bodies, right? ;) :p

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get a text or call whenever my wife leaves the house and arrives at her destination ok. She knows I worry about her driving and does it without me having ever asked her to.

But then I do the same for her, there are lots of little unspoken things we do for one another just because we know...

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
The most extraordinary thing a woman has done for me is carry me in her womb for 9 months.

Another amazing thing a woman has done is chose to love me unconditionally for the rest of her life.

I love the yin and yang of male/female activities. Both sides have different assets and viewpoints that they bring to the table which results in creative and fulfilling solutions. I have had some very fruitful and productive collaborations with women on both artistic and engineering projects.

I have done a lot of adventures with women, from mountain climbing and caving to scuba diving and sailing. Once again, I benefit from their skill set and mind set when tackling difficult situations. When I sailed a yacht around Central America, South America and the Caribbean for 7 years, my sole ship mate the entire time was a woman.

Also, all of my medical providers are women by choice. I think they have a more thorough approach to health care than men.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me @Fade it's the kinda old fashioned little things, my missus cooking me something nice, organising a surprise for me that sorta thing. I believe if you treat people in the same way you'll get appreciated in return, just recently my secretary/PA had made an extra effort to organise my work in a way to make life easier as I've been so busy, she also helped with all my reports. It was well received and in return I make sure she has time off when she needs it and I also get her involved in 'Jollys', business lunches, field trips, nice hotels etc. I love being thought well of as much as thinking of others that are a big part of my life.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Partially due to my own curiosity and partially to add some variety to this section of the forum (after seeing another newer thread in this section)...

What is your favorite non-sexual thing that a woman has done for you? It could be something that led to sex happening of course, but I am specifically not asking about the best blow job/etc. that you've ever gotten. I feel like the latter has gotten discussed a lot on this site already ;)

Told me I had a big'un. (Kidding, don't shoot)

Seriously, honest words of appreciation are the greatest gift

Mind altering gifts are up there too.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
when we were alot poorer than we are now....we needed a new car bad....i had always wanted a Harley motorcycle.....but practicality won out....anyways i won 5000 grand fighting mma....so we settled on a car.....well she secretly traded car in for much cheaper car...and bought me a used 883 sportster

if you know anything about Harleys that's the cheapest one....today i can afford a WAY better bike.....but i will never part with the sportster or my girl

Big Chav

Cherished Member
Media
Partially due to my own curiosity and partially to add some variety to this section of the forum (after seeing another newer thread in this section)...

What is your favorite non-sexual thing that a woman has done for you? It could be something that led to sex happening of course, but I am specifically not asking about the best blow job/etc. that you've ever gotten. I feel like the latter has gotten discussed a lot on this site already ;)
Fancy talk/flattery/be charming like a Regal old Dame or someone who acts like Lady Harewood/Lady Chatsworth etc towards u!!

Benimaru98

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Liking ducks, liking plushies, watch anime, accept my metrosexuality is a super turn on. Getting her nails done, esp feet, cooking or letting me cook for her are also turn ons. Pretty much just accepting me for who I am with all my weirdness and allowing me to take care of her and vice versa.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When I met Kim my life was a mess. It continued to be a domestic disaster for years. She waited, and supported me emotionally for far longer than any human could be expected to endure. For her patience and faith I am endlessly indebted.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a sucker for languid, honest, conversations where both the woman and I can just open up and be every bit as intimate as when our genitals are intertwined. Then again, it's not all too uncommon for these pleasures of sharing our souls to evolve to pleasures of the flesh--though that's seldom the intention. I hope that this potential outcome doesn't disqualify my response.

Last edited: