Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Though she had never done anything like this, early on in our relationship my wife (we weren't married then) agreed to go backpacking and mountain climbing with me. Later on, literally on our first anniversary, we backpacked out 16 miles in one day while on another trip. She never bitched or complained and I know how difficult it was on her.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

What's up with posts in this thread disappearing?

Fade quoted me and I wanted to remember a phrase she used about friends helping you move but now it's gone.

Fuck if I know. I'm allowed to respond since this is a thread -I- started. Presumably some idiot is reporting my responses and a mod isn't paying attention to this being my own damn thread.

From the site's own rules

• Any member may start a thread, in any section of the forum
  • Any member may reply to their own thread started within any section of the forum
I started this thread. I'm allowed to reply :rolleyes:

CircumcisedCock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You read the title of the thread but not the question asked. Busted buddy.

My favorite non sexual thing in general is pussy... I mean motorcycles.
Ok... didn't read the question fully... my favourite thing is being bathed by a woman...

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is your favorite non-sexual thing that a woman has done for you?

Spoil me, by buying me clothes and other things that I probably couldn't afford on my own (without saving up for them).
Just hugging me for no reason.
Loving me for who I am.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's up with posts in this thread disappearing?

Fade quoted me and I wanted to remember a phrase she used about friends helping you move but now it's gone.

Check if there's a show ignored posts button on page 2.

I see the reply still, but maybe you have someone on ignore.

Reactions: ronin001

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to say surprise me by cleaning my place, but that has actually been a mixed bag. For instance, when I was dating my first wife she mistake a can of gold spray paint for furniture polish and sprayed down a new coffee table when she was trying to straighten up before I came back from a trip.

Something that is really nice that I actually get pretty often is I have two exes that are excellent cooks. It is pretty common for them to call me and ask if I have plans for dinner, which means they are going to bring me a plate or two of whatever they are whipping up that day. One of them will also just randomly drop by and leave me a pie. I don't think of myself as food motivated, but it is nice to have something homecooked, way tastier than I can probably do myself and with no pots and pans.

I'll go with that.

Promiscuous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
an interesting question and food for thought. And lets start with the latter then. When my wife bakes me something or cooks then I feel really happy. It is a simple thing perhaps but as I mostly cook it is a welcome change of a routine. Not to "over-psycologize" this but maybe it has something to do with a reversal of roles or habits and showing appreciation for something I normally do.

Probably the same holds the other way round, interesting to think about this.

Then I appreciate a good conversation, a discussion even about topics that could cause a rift, like politics. A good conversation needs two or more people and an open inquisitive mind. Somehow being able to talk about complex matters without turning it into an argument makes me happy too :)

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me non sexual falls into the normal day-day category of it all. Could involve cheese,crackers, wine at home. A walk in the bluffs and hills near us-beautiful northern midwest. Nice dinner at home. Sharing a movie or show, or we both love college sports. Planning a getaway for a concert/overnight near us. Just a night out on the town, wandering around wine and appetizers multiple places. It don't consider any of it "special", its just "us" time to reconnect to one another. Pretty mundane, huh!

EricR

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are so many things. The most important would be Regina (my wife) saying yes to me a little over 31 years ago. There are just sooo many things thru the years that she has done and continues to do. She is the reason I wake up every morning. Life would not be worth living without her being by my side. Sorry for the sappy response. It's just how I feel.

Reactions: 693987