1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Favorite Pair Fetish?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Grit, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Grit

Grit Active Member

I have a favorite pair of flannel boxers. Nothing special about the make, style or anything just a pair of plaids... its just that I was with my girl and afterwards she grabbed them and used them to clean up.

Although they have been laundered every time I put them on its a reminder and a turn on. I reach for that pair first. And when wearing them and thinking where they have been I get sensual feelings. Because they were used all around the pussy I get horny in them and think of my girl.

Anyone else have a similar experience.

2. hockeycock

hockeycock Member

Man, that is HOT! Good on ya. No special pair for me ...

3. katsboy

katsboy Member

Pair of fleece sweatpants. Same reason. Very hot!!

4. Principessa

Principessa Active Member

Awww, that's so sweet. I had no idea guys got so sentimental about things like that. :smile:

5. art

art
    Gold Member

When I was in high school and college, I had a "lucky" pair of Jockeys. Whenever I wore that pair of briefs, I got laid -- they "worked" 100% of the time. I marked the waistband label with a Magic Marker so I could be sure to grab the correct ones. (And yes, I did launder them, they weren't ripped or holey, and all in all, they were quite presentable. Of course, I didn't have them on all that long, so there wasn't much wearing out to be done.

6. Grit

Grit Active Member

Glad to see others share this. I thought I was an alone one with this.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice