Favorite Pair Fetish?

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a favorite pair of flannel boxers. Nothing special about the make, style or anything just a pair of plaids... its just that I was with my girl and afterwards she grabbed them and used them to clean up.

Although they have been laundered every time I put them on its a reminder and a turn on. I reach for that pair first. And when wearing them and thinking where they have been I get sensual feelings. Because they were used all around the pussy I get horny in them and think of my girl.

Anyone else have a similar experience.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awww, that's so sweet. I had no idea guys got so sentimental about things like that. :smile:

I have a favorite pair of flannel boxers. Nothing special about the make, style or anything just a pair of plaids... its just that I was with my girl and afterwards she grabbed them and used them to clean up.

Although they have been laundered every time I put them on its a reminder and a turn on. I reach for that pair first. And when wearing them and thinking where they have been I get sensual feelings. Because they were used all around the pussy I get horny in them and think of my girl.

Anyone else have a similar experience.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was in high school and college, I had a "lucky" pair of Jockeys. Whenever I wore that pair of briefs, I got laid -- they "worked" 100% of the time. I marked the waistband label with a Magic Marker so I could be sure to grab the correct ones. (And yes, I did launder them, they weren't ripped or holey, and all in all, they were quite presentable. Of course, I didn't have them on all that long, so there wasn't much wearing out to be done.