Favorite part of another woman

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_bardox14, Feb 22, 2010.

1. B_bardox14

B_bardox14 New Member

I was just curious. What is the favorite thing you love to do with another woman? Lesbian or bi welcome to comment.

Personally I love to finger another woman's pussy while kissing her tender lips.

2. Maia

Maia New Member

I absolutely love nipple play with a woman who has sensitive nipples that really stand out. Love. Love. Love.

3. AlphaSpartan

AlphaSpartan New Member

Only women allowed in this discussion? You'll have to pardon the fact that I don't follow rules well.

My favorite thing to do with a woman actually isn't sexual at all. I like women to think I'm just gonna be another guy trying to get pussy and when I get her in bed tell her to lay on her stomach (and throw her on her stomach if she asks why) and start giving her the massage of her life.

I don't really have a fetish for massage, I just really like giving them since A) I'm very good at it and B) I like the lines and curvature of a female's back. Also, it doubles as a great way to get her to open up emotionally and have a relaxed conversation before moving into sex. I've found you can really find major turn on switches this way.

4. SouthernGirl

SouthernGirl Member

Every part of a woman's body is sexy. I don't like women like that but I would love to play in a woman's hair. I have a coworker from India and she has the most gorgeous head of big black silky curls....and its always in a ponytail! I would love to see her with her hair down. I think I just like hair anyway. I loooove hairy bodied men.

5. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

I love long lithe legs and long blonde hair.My best friend is exactly like that and though she has big breastsand a gorgeous face,its her legs and hair that i like the best.

6. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    OK, I kinda misread the title of this thread, but I'm going to respond anyway. First, I don't think I could do anything with another woman. I'm just not wired that way. I think all women are beautiful in some way, but I just can't look at them in a sexual way.

But when I do see an absolutely beautiful woman I guess I notice the way she carries herself, her smile and demeanor. But then I see her breasts and wish mine were like hers. I don't know if anyone else feels that way. I mean, I wish mine were shapely and small and pert. I would kill for a C cup but I could never go under the knife. I know it's a self image thing. I love keeping myself in shape, but there's only so much you can do upstairs without an over-engineered foundation. Thanks, Mom.

7. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    Eyes and lips

8. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

my favorite part of other women has got to the be hair! i am obsessed with hair, especially long hair, thick hair, voluminous hair, curled hair, and up-kept dye jobs and styles!

9. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hips. This is probably because I have hardly any of my own.

Draft saved Draft deleted