Favorite part of another woman

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_bardox14, Feb 22, 2010.

1. B_bardox14

B_bardox14 New Member

I was just curious. What is the favorite thing you love to do with another woman? Lesbian or bi welcome to comment.

Personally I love to finger another woman's pussy while kissing her tender lips.

2. Maia

Maia New Member

I absolutely love nipple play with a woman who has sensitive nipples that really stand out. Love. Love. Love.

3. AlphaSpartan

AlphaSpartan New Member

Only women allowed in this discussion? You'll have to pardon the fact that I don't follow rules well.

My favorite thing to do with a woman actually isn't sexual at all. I like women to think I'm just gonna be another guy trying to get pussy and when I get her in bed tell her to lay on her stomach (and throw her on her stomach if she asks why) and start giving her the massage of her life.

I don't really have a fetish for massage, I just really like giving them since A) I'm very good at it and B) I like the lines and curvature of a female's back. Also, it doubles as a great way to get her to open up emotionally and have a relaxed conversation before moving into sex. I've found you can really find major turn on switches this way.

4. SouthernGirl

SouthernGirl Active Member

Albums:
    Every part of a woman's body is sexy. I don't like women like that but I would love to play in a woman's hair. I have a coworker from India and she has the most gorgeous head of big black silky curls....and its always in a ponytail! I would love to see her with her hair down. I think I just like hair anyway. I loooove hairy bodied men.

5. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

I love long lithe legs and long blonde hair.My best friend is exactly like that and though she has big breastsand a gorgeous face,its her legs and hair that i like the best.

6. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    OK, I kinda misread the title of this thread, but I'm going to respond anyway. First, I don't think I could do anything with another woman. I'm just not wired that way. I think all women are beautiful in some way, but I just can't look at them in a sexual way.

But when I do see an absolutely beautiful woman I guess I notice the way she carries herself, her smile and demeanor. But then I see her breasts and wish mine were like hers. I don't know if anyone else feels that way. I mean, I wish mine were shapely and small and pert. I would kill for a C cup but I could never go under the knife. I know it's a self image thing. I love keeping myself in shape, but there's only so much you can do upstairs without an over-engineered foundation. Thanks, Mom.

7. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    Eyes and lips

8. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

my favorite part of other women has got to the be hair! i am obsessed with hair, especially long hair, thick hair, voluminous hair, curled hair, and up-kept dye jobs and styles!

9. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hips. This is probably because I have hardly any of my own.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice