Favorite Penetration Positions

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by mydouble_d's, Aug 28, 2006.

1. mydouble_d's

mydouble_d's New Member

What is your favorite position for those deep thrusts? What helps you go the extra mile?

2. transformer_99

Gold Member

There really aren't but a couple/three, missionary and doggy are the first that come to mind. One that you can open her up with is the one where she's upside down, shoulders and head on the floor and the angle of the erect penix slides in at an angle, but that one might compromise the maximum stroke. That last position looks a little uncomfortable for the lady though.

3. Maxcontinuos

Maxcontinuos New Member

I like the scissor position for deep and surprising entry into the womb.

4. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

I've heard a lot of women like doggy for deep thrusts. I'm not a big fan of regular doggy but I love what I call reverse missionary, with me flat on my stomach and the guy above me. My other favorite position is also good for deep thrusting which is missionary, with my butt on a pillow to make the angle perfect for g-spot contact, although it's also good for deep thrusts. And of course cowgirl is plenty fine for deep as well, and can be fun :tongue:

5. transformer_99

Gold Member

One of my favorites, don't know that the woman gets any better or worse penetration, but I like to lay flat on my back, the woman squatting down with her ass facing me on my stiffly erect penix. She controls the depth, but with the right view, it's awesome watching a woman impale herself on what she chooses to take into her vagina, froggy style.

Another favorite position, again, me on my back, the woman on top of me like we're laying down in stacked single file order, she can handle thepenix and put it inside her, then grind my groin area, while turning her head either direction, kissing is cool.

6. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Missionary with her legs folded up to her chest and her pelvis tilted upward. Doggy works well too if you spread her cheeks open.

7. BarebackJack

BarebackJack New Member

Albums:
    Doggy gets me into a guy the deepest and is usually the best position to get me off in. There's also the crabwalk position which I like... Starts out with me seated on the bed or floor and the bottom straddling me and facing me, riding my cock. He leans back putting his weight on his hands behind him and we raise our hips off the floor in a sort of crab walk position and I use the leverage from that to thrust into him. Both partners are basically positioned stomachs up with all weight distributed to the hands and feet. One can go remarkably deep in that position ;-)

8. D_Merringtonne Meathead

So I asked two women I'm fucking periodically, extramaritally, and they tell me they like the reverse cowgirl, i.e. on top but facing my feet, or doggy style with her head and arms on the bed and ass in the air. I know my wife likes doggy for deep penetration.

9. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

I like to stick with the basics, and they work great with me. Both cowgirl and missionary, normal and reverse each, are fine by me for good penetration. I have tried it with a pillow stuffed under my hips, but I have found that I can actually do much better if I take the guy in a thigh-lock, which gives me better, and almost automatic control of the angle. It takes a little more power and stamina, but it's worth the effort, and the extra work-out is always welcome by me.

10. alien51

alien51 New Member

well, double d's,i asked and i received!thanx for more pics!keep em coming!we all know what we like.i like doggy and reverse cowboy,ass on a pillow missionary standing up her against the wall(wife is small and light),all the good stuff!ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh,getting hot and all alone!!!!!!!!!

11. Gisella

Gold Member

Doggie bcause I can thrust (not just him) as hard and go deep as i want too plus i can angle my body, change legs positions and etc.

About the extra mile, what helps nowdays is his size for sure. Him being a 9x6 any position is 'heaven' under the right conditions.

12. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

I'd have to say I agree with the women who say they like missionary. My bf likes being on top and to be honest I kinda like him being in control too. I really love being able to watch him sometimes which is good about missionary. In missionary sometimes I love to look down at where he's entering me and he'll pull out barely and just hold it there, and it drives me wild just seeing how long he is just waiting to go inside me. :biggrin1: :biggrin1: I like being on top sometimes too. We do both ways with me facing him and facing away and I especially love when he holds me down and thrusts up so he gets really deep.

13. mydouble_d's

mydouble_d's New Member

Thanks for the feedback, and as for my personal opinion, you just cant beat the cowgirl position.

14. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Same as eeveryone else with missionary and him being on top.
    But also me sitting on a bench/table with my legs hanging and him standing infornt thrusting. Me can pull me right in close to him and because he is standing he can thrust with alot of power and if i lay back it tends to make it even better....always a back arching position foe me

15. ruffboy

Gold Member

has anyone bought/used those 'wedge' type pillows, you see them advertised in playboy. look to be ideal for the raised ass missionary many of you have mentioned, and what my wife and i enjoy the most for deep mining. stacks of pillows have a habit of careening apart during the most hated moments ;-)

16. stud_hunter

stud_hunter New Member

I haven't used "wedge" pillows. Generally I like to keep sex fairly simple, with as few props as possible. A guy with athletic hips can solve just about any "angle" issue. :biggrin1: I do sometimes employ just a small pillow under my butt to help with direct g-spot action. Perhaps I'll try the special pillow though. Sounds like fun :wink: .

17. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

For deep penetration: the woman on her back with her heels over my shoulders, you can really long dick in that position. Doggie style with the womans legs wide open and pulling her ass back as far as she can. And of course the woman on top. Some prefer to face me, some prefer to face away. That seems to be the easiest way for a woman to have a very powerful orgasm.

18. WildHoney

Gold Member

Doggie style all the way for me ...I lie mostr other positions but none make me cum so hard as when I am spread wide and fucked hard doggie style...yum

Honey

19. ruffboy

Gold Member

woof woof!

20. snoozan

Gold Member

It is absolutely impossible for a penis to penetrate a woman's cervix and enter the uterus unless she is 100% effaced and 5 centimeters dilated, at which point she is in active labor. I have never known any women to engage in sexual activity while giving birth, so I don't see how this is possible.

Though it is possible to hit the cervix with your penis, you're not through the cervix into the womb. A woman's cervix stays closed unless she is menstruating, in which case, the cervix is slightly open to allow the blood and tissue to pass. Even then, the opening is not big enough to accomodate even the tiniest pencildick.

Doctors recommend that women get IUDs put in while on their period so they don't have to force the cervix open-- and an IUD is inserted with a tube the size of a drinking straw. Some women have to be manually dliated when giving birth, and getting to 3 centimeters (diameter) takes 2 hours or so with a catheter bulb. And this is done when a woman's cervix is thinned-- ready to dilate for giving birth.

The penetrating the cervix/uterus thing is an interesting concept, but not possible.

Snooz

Draft saved Draft deleted