Favorite Penetration Positions

kuriousrebecca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
definately doggy for deepest wonderfulness, although i have enjoyed having my legs up over his shoulders too....that can be pretty wonderfully intense.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is absolutely impossible for a penis to penetrate a woman's cervix and enter the uterus unless she is 100% effaced and 5 centimeters dilated, at which point she is in active labor. I have never known any women to engage in sexual activity while giving birth, so I don't see how this is possible.

Though it is possible to hit the cervix with your penis, you're not through the cervix into the womb. A woman's cervix stays closed unless she is menstruating, in which case, the cervix is slightly open to allow the blood and tissue to pass. Even then, the opening is not big enough to accomodate even the tiniest pencildick.

Doctors recommend that women get IUDs put in while on their period so they don't have to force the cervix open-- and an IUD is inserted with a tube the size of a drinking straw. Some women have to be manually dliated when giving birth, and getting to 3 centimeters (diameter) takes 2 hours or so with a catheter bulb. And this is done when a woman's cervix is thinned-- ready to dilate for giving birth.

The penetrating the cervix/uterus thing is an interesting concept, but not possible.

Snooz

THANK YOU Snoozen! great explanation

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For deep penetration: the woman on her back with her heels over my shoulders, you can really long dick in that position.

Yeah! We do that one, sometimes I put my ankles on his shoulders, sometimes I wrap around his back. Someone mentioned pillows and I have this one comfy pillow on my bed that I sometimes I put under my butt to help him go deeper. We've tried a lot, him on top, me on top, me on a desk, we even tried him lifting me up and holding me against the wall. I like all of it but missionary is still his favorite and I love it too. We've pretty much tried everything I think in terms of positions for deep penetration. It's my favorite and he jokes he has to go deep to stop me from nagging him :smile: cuz I'm always telling him to go deeper.
Hey I read that post about how you can't penetrate the cervix and I guess that's a good thing. I am still not totally sure what this one spot is, he calls it my magic spot and it makes me cum so hard. It's really deep and sort of closer to top, like the roof. I've tried to read up and the best I can tell is it's my cervical "bridge"? I'm not sure but it's my friend!:tongue:

Chaz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my experience women have always loved missionary. Doggy can be a little difficult when she isn't used to being penetrated so deeply, but i have noticed after a period of time they come round! Pillow under back or bum always appears to be a good one. Legs over sholders never been a favourite as i can't get it all in.... FRUSTRATING

MadCock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The wife likes missionary, thigh-lock best. I truly enjoy doggy when the wife is relaxed and in to it, it amazes me how deep I can get. The wife just can not get comfortable in any of the cowgirl positions, But I do enjoy the feel and the view.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The wife likes missionary, thigh-lock best. I truly enjoy doggy when the wife is relaxed and in to it, it amazes me how deep I can get. The wife just can not get comfortable in any of the cowgirl positions, But I do enjoy the feel and the view.

Yeah, I know a lot of girls like cowgirl but I am like your wife cuz it's not that comfy for me. It's almost like there's too much to think about. I know that sounds weird. Actually my bf and I are a good fit cuz he likes being in control and I've gotten to really like it too. We still do me on top sometimes, it is great for him getting really deep. But by far most of the time we do some kind of missionary. Like you say "thigh-lock" is great. I've never heard that term but I love when I wrap my legs around him and he just gets totally locked in and grinds really deep!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Man sitting on a chair facing forward, woman straddling him facing him. You can get a lot of leverage that way. Pretty intense. Also the same with both partners facing front.

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is your favorite position for those deep thrusts? What helps you go the extra mile?

I'm just the basic sort of guy. Missionary style has always worked best for my wife and I. After 17 years of marrage I have learned just what she likes the best... and being as big as I am, I've learned how to be very carefull when entering and also thrusting. She's a small gal, so I have to be carefull about hurting her. I've learned to pleasure her very gently while being able to get it good myself. Still alway tight!:biggrin1:

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It is absolutely impossible for a penis to penetrate a woman's cervix and enter the uterus unless she is 100% effaced and 5 centimeters dilated, at which point she is in active labor. I have never known any women to engage in sexual activity while giving birth, so I don't see how this is possible.

Though it is possible to hit the cervix with your penis, you're not through the cervix into the womb. A woman's cervix stays closed unless she is menstruating, in which case, the cervix is slightly open to allow the blood and tissue to pass. Even then, the opening is not big enough to accomodate even the tiniest pencildick.

Doctors recommend that women get IUDs put in while on their period so they don't have to force the cervix open-- and an IUD is inserted with a tube the size of a drinking straw. Some women have to be manually dliated when giving birth, and getting to 3 centimeters (diameter) takes 2 hours or so with a catheter bulb. And this is done when a woman's cervix is thinned-- ready to dilate for giving birth.

The penetrating the cervix/uterus thing is an interesting concept, but not possible.

Snooz

You are very right. I have hit several cervix's using the positions I mentioned earlier. It can be painful for the female so I try to be careful when penetrating a smaller built woman.

CollegeEndowment

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My favorite's got to be doggy style. It may not be especially interesting, but she and I both like it. It also is a great position for a guy like me who loves anal. The scissors position is good for really deep thrusts, and also, if you're adventurous, fucking a girl against a wall is amazing. I've never been as deep in a girl as when I'm holding her up against the wall. Watch out though, it's a lot of strain on the arms.
CE

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are very right. I have hit several cervix's using the positions I mentioned earlier. It can be painful for the female so I try to be careful when penetrating a smaller built woman.

Some women like this, or so I've heard, but for me, it's so surprising and painful, I have about jumped off the bed (or chair, floor, etc.). Doggy style with anyone that has a lot of length has to be done carefully.

L over D Max

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife loves to lay on her stomach. She says she likes to feel my cock as if it were coming out her bellybutton.

She likes it on the couch but I find it difficult to do a good job.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I judge the best position by the squeals the girls let out. So from a male perspective,

• Me on top, her legs spread and pinned back by her head – you cant get any deeper than this position…
  • Her, face down and ass high – me, standing with my feet in front of her hips. My biggest problem is that they always want to squirm away when I get going…
  • Me standing with her legs up on my chest/shoulders – me holding her ass and driving her up and down on my dick.

Let white knuckles and squeals be your guide!