fAVORITE PENIS SIZE

maverackstud8: I noticed a few post on penis size here,well duh. I figure,if nobody has asked the question directly-what is the veiw favorite penis size-both guys and gals or other.other as in anything in between or whatever.

Lenth,thinkness,no yes,what ?

I am not expecting post on hello-yay for small one,but you never know.

HornyVeteranSJ: I'll go first....Personally I like..no love average size schlongs. 5.5-6.5" cocks with 5-5.5" girth to me are awesome!!! I like that size because to me it's the perfect size for giving head and maybe even trying anal. But size isn't the only thing I look for in my perfect size cocks. Shape is another factor. I've been recently noticing that I really like the ones that are "torpedo" shaped. You know, the ones that are thickest in the middle of the shaft and uniformly tapers to the base and head. Helmet heads to me are the hottest, with the flat wide hammerheads a close second. But of course I love to see hung guys flaccid. Sorry I'm still kinda new here, but the guy here that has the avator that show his bulge in his tight jeans...that's so hot. Color is very important to me too...remember I look at cocks as a work of art. :D Uniform color cocks are cool, but I like the ones with some color variations...i.e. pastel pink for the head and above the cut scar, and flesh tone below. I love how the veins show blue on some cocks and red on others. I prefer to see cut cocks over uncut, but there are some beautiful uncut cocks out there. I guess I'm brainwashed here in the States about cut/uncut...I'm slowly de-programming myself ;) . Then after the size, shape and color comes hair. Hair is so manly to me and I loathe viewing shaved shorthairs. A little trim is ok, but the hair gives the overall characteristics of the groin area. I love fine shorthairs, as well as hairy legs, arms, torso, etc. That's what I like about cocks.

maverackstud8: crap i almosted in the wrong place-I click the report not reply-got to careful I guess.
OK,For being on the big size ,my size is what I prefer-about what I like.I like over 6 inches because the way I am.I don't have much choice in the matter.Sometime,I wish were long and fatter,but then here I see things like your post.So maybe 9 or ten is too big.I look at it,say a woman a 44 inch bust,may prefer her size or larger or small tits than hers.
I guess,it a matter of preference.I guy wish a small penis,prefer that -as a guy a larger one.Same goes a woman taking such-whatever size her man is.

I see all sort bs on the web.bs at my group signing up page.I don't know what is true and what isn't.One of the reason,I came here or created my sites on MSN.I'd rather people talk it,that hide away the Puritans and Victorians did-while humping and jumping behind closed doors.
I see guy and ladies posting sort sizes,but if your into 5 inch ok or have 5 inches ok,or your into larger or smaller.I figure,it a matter of what fits into you or what you fit into some else.

Anyway,everyone post and visit my group ,too.
.And now thisMy Webpage

LoveGirl: Okay I don't want to come off wrong, I want Michael (my sweetums, my boyfriend except WAY more than that) exactly how he is. If he had a smaller penis he wouldn't be the person he is today. It would be cool if he could shrink his penis NOW so it would be average, 5 inches long would be perfect, but if he had a small penis he would have lived differently and wouldn't be exactly the way he is. Change one small (or in this case LARGE) thing in the past and you cause an infinite change in the universe. Back to the Future is a deeply inaccurate representation of affecting time. Just by breathing a world's air for a minute you could significantly alter the timeline. The longer the exposure the bigger the impact. The farther it gets in time from the exposure the more it affects. Ever heard the phrase If a butterfly farts in Asia it can cause a hurricane on the other side of the world? (or something like that) Well it's true! Although the hurricane can be a million years later. Okay I'll shut up about all that and let you get back to your favorite penis sizes.

Oh and don't even get me started on the whole cut/uncut thing. We have had so many of those in the past...

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well...
first off, i will say that whatever size has been attached to a loved one...
whether shorter or longer has always been fine with me.
But, when i stop and think about my opinion of what i actually PREFER...
I guess i have not one size,
but a RANGE.
I like between 5.5 and 8...

but like i said, anything goes. :)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Being a heterosexual male, my favorite's my own. However, I would assume most women like one in proportion, maybe a little bigger, who knows?

HornyVeteranSJ:
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jun 30 2004, 07:26 PM
Any sized penis that "works well" is "the right size". :rolleyes:
Amen to that Kink!!!

maverackstud8: Nobosdy thinks I got an awesome cock?

boo hoo hoo.boo hoo hooboo hoo hoo boo hoo.

Christ What Warmers Brother Cartoon is that from.I think it's a mouse or kangarooh.such cry's because Buggs Bunny or something make him cry ?

I think mine is nce.fat and long,wiih two freckles.curves downward,with a big fat vain or two.

I can't take pictures,first the digital campera,has card chip thing,which loads pictures into the computer is lost or maybe it.s the wire thing,that hooks into it.Anyway,I can't load pictures of anykind into the computer.Best,I can do is use my polarooid camera or my old Canon.
No,that won't work.I tried take pictures with that Jack Camera never developed them.Either,they didn't out or somebody took em ho,me.I never asked.

now,either I use the polaroid or climb onto the scanner.which be dangerous.I've climbed this desk,it fix my cat Willie knocked over.The desk is a bit shacky.

Or get somebody,to take pictures-hopefully female.Not sure I could hard around a guy.

Also,I want to take prections to the pictures isn't used somebody.I've heard this done.People are pasting and copying other dicks -then claim them as their own,I want to place something in the picture,that can't removed easy and id.s it as mine.-short of writing maverics dick on it.

Not surprised,you guys picked your own,I was hoping numbers or something.

I know,Leo The Lion needs attention.

Excluse.have to pee on my vaious locations,to mark my territory.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by maverackstud8@Jun 30 2004, 06:54 PM
Nobosdy thinks I got an awesome cock?

boo hoo hoo.boo hoo hooboo hoo hoo boo hoo.

I know,Leo The Lion needs attention.

Excluse.have to pee on my vaious locations,to mark my territory.
What the fuck? :blink:

maverackstud8: Male Lions pee on their territory.=as a marking system.

maverackstud8: I think I'm friggin hot ,too.

[Touching my ass,and making the sizzle noice.=ssssssssssxxxxxxxxzzzzz.]