Favorite phrases to hear from your lady

needy10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Instead of any phrase when she open her legs wide and i feel she taken her pussy on her forehead. That's the sexiest moment.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I'm gonna need that again in a few minutes".
"sometimes you got more than a girl can handle." then she'd have an orgasm or two. then in a few minutes, the above mentioned line.
"you fuck me so good.... tonite, I fuck you...so good... spoil you." not so much the words but the fantastic sex.

Reactions: 1209489

wilsonthevolleyball

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"You made me cum 3 times. Nobody ever done that." The first time I fucked a girl I worked with several years ago. Must have been true because she kept coming back and told a coworker that decided she wanted me to.

Reactions: 1209489 and orangeC

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court, for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade, to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no-one else can help (and if you can find them) - maybe you can hire... The A-Team."

Reactions: deleted924715

I sometimes struggle with this. Degrading talk gets me OUT of the mood right quick, and I tend to use sounds and movements to convey what i want/like more than words... but my guy likes words, so I'm trying.

Last night, as i was taking off his underwear, I said "is this for me?" I heard him catch his breath, so i looked up to blazing eyes... and said "can i have you?" And then "this is MINE". As i took him in my mouth, i think he groaned louder than ever.