Favorite Place To Cum On A Girl?

Coffie Prince

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Each time you have sex, you ejaculate (well, hopefully), and all that jizz needs to go somewhere.

Where is your favorite place to finish? Face, tits, ass, pussy, throat, swallow...etc.

I'll start

My favorite place to cum is deep inside her pussy after I hit it raw... planting my seed deep inside and letting it drip out on my cock...

Comment your favorite place to finish below!!

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I always finish inside her but I’ve always had this fantasy of pulling out at the last min and sticking the head in her ass and unloading in there. She won’t let me fuck her ass so at least cum in there.

Each time you have sex, you ejaculate (well, hopefully), and all that jizz needs to go somewhere.

Where is your favorite place to finish? Face, tits, ass, pussy, throat, swallow...etc.

I'll start

My favorite place to cum is deep inside her pussy after I hit it raw... planting my seed deep inside and letting it drip out on my cock...

Comment your favorite place to finish below!!

Head to toe

Or sometimes I pull out half way through and do a few in her pussy and a few over her

Reactions: Coffie Prince

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
there's nothing better than always placing my hot seed as deep inside of her as i can...
love the thought of her walking around during her day as she feels it coming down again hehe...

D

deleted300444

I'm an old fashion guy....I unload right in the vagina. 2nd runner up, in an open mouth, then have clamp mouth shut with me still in the mouth as she swallows.

In addition, I'm always down for a bukkake on your wife's face.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My favorite place is in her pussy. I love to drive as deep as I can and feel my seed expel in her. After my orgasm subsides, I pull out and love to see my cum ooze out of her.

There is so.something very satisfying seeing my cum drip from her pussy!

I love inserting my cum balls deep, grinding away with pubic bone to stimulate her clits, then with my cockhead rubbing the uterus I unload and cover the opening with cum.