Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Do you have a favorite place? Does it depend on a body part? Like if she has a great chest or ass...you like to finish there? Or do you prefer inside of her? Or her mouth? If outside of her do you do it to avoid pregnancy? Where and why?

My personal favorite is being cream pied. I had a total hysterectomy so getting pregnant doesn't concern me. This is with thoroughly screened partners of course. Let's hope this doesn't turn into a debate over safe sex. Just wanting to poll the gentemen...

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I much prefer taking my deposit to the teller inside, rather than throw my cash at the building as I drive past.

You are quite the wordsmith.

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tummy and tits! I love to cover any lady I’m with, and on a good day I can also hit her face or even hair

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Tummy and tits! I love to cover any lady I’m with, and on a good day I can also hit her face or even hair

I'd straight up clock you for cumming on my face and in my hair. We would have an agreement I'd get to slather your hair in Elmer's glue as a return favor. I'd take pleasure in watching you fight for the shower water to rinse it out. Lol

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd straight up clock you for cumming on my face and in my hair. We would have an agreement I'd get to slather your hair in Elmer's glue as a return favor. I'd take pleasure in watching you fight for the shower water to rinse it out. Lol
Hold up! How would it be my fault if you turn me on so much I shoot farther than expected! Cum rinses out easily, aren’t we going to shower after sex, fuck in the shower again if not just fool around then then fuck again after?! Cum rinses right out, no need to get violent with glue!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hold up! How would it be my fault if you turn me on so much I shoot farther than expected! Cum rinses out easily, aren’t we going to shower after sex, fuck in the shower again if not just fool around then then fuck again after?! Cum rinses right out, no need to get violent with glue!

I've never had cum rinse out easily. Maybe my hair is just special or something

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never had cum rinse out easily. Maybe my hair is just special or something

I would like to run some experiments with you

But certainly most women I’ve got cum in their hair (always on accident) always complained, One I recall laughed about it mainly because she said she saw it go over her head, but after when we tried to clean up we couldn’t see where it landed, and then we laughed when she figured it out.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would like to run some experiments with you

But certainly most women I’ve got cum in their hair (always on accident) always complained, One I recall laughed about it mainly because she said she saw it go over her head, but after when we tried to clean up we couldn’t see where it landed, and then we laughed when she figured it out.

Maybe I have complicated hair and would like to get shit done after sex and not take an entire shower and re fix everything in order to leave the house? Is that unreasonable?

I can tell you first hand that I've blasted onto and over my own face and got it in my eyes and hair.

Not fun. In the eyes it burns like hell thanks to its alkalinity. All those ladies who do cumshots in the eyes on video: I feel your pain. It's also a bitch to get out of hair; almost like getting chewing gum in your hair once it dries. I can't blame her for not wanting skeet in her hair.

Reactions: Tattooed Goddess

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can tell you first hand that I've blasted onto and over my own face and got it in my eyes and hair.

Not fun. In the eyes it burns like hell thanks to its alkalinity. All those ladies who do cumshots in the eyes on video: I feel your pain. It's also a bitch to get out of hair; almost like getting chewing gum in your hair once it dries. I can't blame her for not wanting skeet in her hair.

I got hair skeeted recently when my bud was aiming for tits. I wasnt expecting like 22 shots of thick ropes of cum to go over my head and onto my curtains. I had to shampoo 3 times to get it out of my hair and it still required 2 conditionings to get a comb through my curls. Never again if I can avoid it.

I do find it hot that a guy can shoot far. My ex husband merely dribbled. I am fascinated and feel a bit special making a cock go off like a Roman candle. I just dont want to taste it or smell it or have it on my face or in my hair for obvious reasons.;) and thank you for such a compassionate reply.