Favorite Place To Cum?

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you have a favorite place? Does it depend on a body part? Like if she has a great chest or ass...you like to finish there? Or do you prefer inside of her? Or her mouth? If outside of her do you do it to avoid pregnancy? Where and why?

My personal favorite is being cream pied. I had a total hysterectomy so getting pregnant doesn't concern me. This is with thoroughly screened partners of course. Let's hope this doesn't turn into a debate over safe sex. Just wanting to poll the gentemen...

@Tattooed Goddess , for me it depends on who I'm with and the mood of the sex.
I'm lucky to be able to shoot pretty big loads so if I'm finishing on a woman I can usually make a pretty impressive job of it, as for a favourite place to cum I'd say probably the face and breasts.
As for contraception that's not really the factor, my partner's are either on the injection or pill so sometimes it's nice to do a bit of both cumming inside as well as on the body. As for cumming on the butt and up her back that's probably my least favourite, even if I'm finishing in say a doggy position I'd flip her to finish on her front.

Reactions: diver6

Ohio419

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Definitely would prefer in my wife but use a condom due to not wanting to get her pregnant. But if it’s anal definitely cum in her butt. Though a big turn on to pull out, pull the condom off and blast my cum over her stomach and chest. Sometimes it gets on her face too if I do t aim correctly.

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Tattooed Goddess , for me it depends on who I'm with and the mood of the sex.
I'm lucky to be able to shoot pretty big loads so if I'm finishing on a woman I can usually make a pretty impressive job of it, as for a favourite place to cum I'd say probably the face and breasts.
As for contraception that's not really the factor, my partner's are either on the injection or pill so sometimes it's nice to do a bit of both cumming inside as well as on the body. As for cumming on the butt and up her back that's probably my least favourite, even if I'm finishing in say a doggy position I'd flip her to finish on her front.
Tattooed Goddess has been banned

pippo89

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I prefer inside her pussy or ass, otherwise in her mouth with her swallowing the load. Otherwise, it depends: if she has a great ass on her ass, if she has huge boobs on the boobs if she wears sexy glasses all over her face and glasses. Then I love to lick the load and snowball with her.

Reactions: Thannys
D

deleted873528

There is something so sensual about a classic cream pie, has to be my favorite. But If I had to pic something else, there is nothing quite like a night sexy doggie session ending with coating a nice this ass in cum.

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you have a favorite place? Does it depend on a body part? Like if she has a great chest or ass...you like to finish there? Or do you prefer inside of her? Or her mouth? If outside of her do you do it to avoid pregnancy? Where and why?

My personal favorite is being cream pied. I had a total hysterectomy so getting pregnant doesn't concern me. This is with thoroughly screened partners of course. Let's hope this doesn't turn into a debate over safe sex. Just wanting to poll the gentemen...

I don't think I have a favorite spot, I usually leave that up to my partner. After all, she's who has to deal with the mess if its in her, or on her some where. haha. It's cumming, it feels great no matter where it is to me.

Reactions: cadmanken and Reg

I always get excited when i can do it on belly and tits

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I prefer inside her or on her asshole...
I also like oral creampies.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I prefer inside to be honest.

that said. If I have to pull out. I LOVE missionary and pulling out and cumming on her bush/pubic area. Sometimes I pull out and grab her tits and grind my cock on her bush until I cum. I love that feeling.

Reactions: Pullinit2

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well over 99% of the time I have cum deep inside her pussy. Since oral sex is almost always part of foreplay in my own experience, there have been only a few times where I have cum in a woman's mouth. None of the women I've been with expressed any desire for ass, tits, face, tummy, or any place else than deep inside them. I'm okay with that!
Of course, if any woman had expressed interest in getting my cum anywhere else, I would have been happy to oblige.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I prefer to cum on a woman's face if she'll allow me to, but if not & she has big tits, then I prefer them, but if she doesn't have big tits, then her ass.