favorite place to have sex or masturbate

johnson1000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
everyone has a favorite place to have sex or masturbate. mine is in the shower with the water running down my back or outside like on a quiet beach in hot weather. what does everyone else think? what is your favorite place?

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I usually wank in my bedroom, so I guess that's my favourite place, although have wanked in the garden in the summer. That was pretty cool

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Masturbate: Sitting up in a chair, bed, shower, or in a jacuzzi using the jets.
Sex: Sofa w/ me riding, bed, shower.

There seems to be a water theme. :biggrin1:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
i usually masturbate in my bed and clean up with some boxers. i have a hard time cumming standing up...

I have the same problem. I cant orgasm unless my whole body is relaxed and comfortable, legs included

or in a jacuzzi using the jets.

Only last year did i discover what id been missing out on AMAZING . I vow if i ever buy a house it will have a spa/jacuzzi.

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For masturbation, I like to sit on the floor with my back against a couch or heavy chair. I like having a hard surface (preferably carpeted) under my ass...allows me to really "hunch" my back which gives me a great up close view of my cock. It also makes it easier to really spread my legs wide which for me also augments the preasurable sensations and allows easy access to my balls.

For love making, I LOVE the good old fashioned very deep missionary position and that's carried out best in bed. We are also quite fond of fucking on the couch...her sitting with her legs wrapped around and her feet resting on the coffee table and me kneeling. Also a very deep position which she loves.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
everyone has a favorite place to have sex or masturbate. mine is in the shower with the water running down my back or outside like on a quiet beach in hot weather. what does everyone else think? what is your favorite place?

For Masturbation: In bed on my back with knees bent and legs spead wide. Or in the shower with the handheld shower massage. It's quicker but sometimes my knees want to give out. :redface::wink:

For Sex: Anywhere really, but a king size bed w/ high thread count sheets is best. That way we have room to roll around. :flirt: I do have a thing for doing it outside near historic monuments and battlefields. :redface::wink:

Usually in bed (I also have a hard time coming while standing). Plus if I did it in the shower my laptop would get wet. :biggrin1:
hahahaha funny

i usually masturbate in my bed and clean up with some boxers. i have a hard time cumming standing up...
Same here, my knees always seem to want to buckle on me in the shower.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will have sex top of a tree... Dont ask me why....

I have had sex pretty much everywhere but there. lol ..

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Anywhere really..

On a boat. Shower sex is a fav too.

The best is with her bent over the seat of my motorcycle, the top my leathers unzipped and hanging around my waist. Pushed the cycle over the first time I tried that. LOL.

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sex: mostly bed, but pick a room and a rug. Jacking: Standing, bed, shower. All. Any. But when I'm hiking, alone, or riding a bike out in the country, alone, I love to stop in a lovely, quiet, secluded place and wank in nature, provided there aren't mosquitoes or poison ivy around. Big spurts. Kind of like "marking" territory. I've left DNA all over the county.

ShaneR

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I like to jack off in rest room stalls because I like to try to shoot higher than the other stains on the wall or door. Even at home I like to jack off standing up for several reasons. I like to squirt for distance, I don't like squirting in my eyes or getting it all over myself, the headboard, etc., I like the way my cock looks when I am standing, and it is much easier to get my hips into it and fuck my fist instead of just jacking. I walk around, look at myself in the mirror and stuff, and usually squirt into the shower. About the only times I do it bed is when I wake up from a sex dream and have to finish myself off or have to be discreet because of roommates or visitors.

Reactions: erpap