Favorite positions

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's a question for everyone. What are your favorite sexual positions? Ladies - is it different depending on how big the guy is? I know it is for me. If a guy isn't that long, doggy works so I can feel it deep. But if the guy is hung, nothing beats missionary as far as I'm concerned. Watching him work, feeling his hard body over me, feeling his butt flex while he thrusts, mmmmm :biggrin1: :biggrin1: . Sometimes I like to be on top so I can do some hard grinding. And the BEST for G-spot action is reverse missionary - me on my stomach and the guy coming at me from behind/above. So many to choose from! For me though it's all about the girth. If a guy is thick and can last you really can't go wrong! All roads lead to orgasm!! :tongue: :biggrin1:
Feel free to drop your 2 cents.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, depends the hunger situation.

Missionary w my legs lift up , locked and he is kneeling wow !!!

Me on top facing away or towards him , oh yeh!

Doggie almost any kind.

Side any kind imaginable too and its great to be awakening by his "knockin on my door"!

Standing great for quickies but dependes on his height and strenght...

So difficult to decide each one is my favorite ...:tongue:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have gone so many years without successful intercourse that my fantasies have taken over. My biggest fantasy is for my wife to use her hand to guide me into her pussy, in any position but my favorites would be cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy.

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Succesful Intercourse? I dont quite understand, I understand a woman not being able to take it all, I understand a woman not being able to take half, but unless you are superhuge in a way most only dream of I cant fathom a reason why succesful intercourse isn't possible

as for me my favourite position is girl on top, normally for me she has to have strong legs because most dont take it all the way in and its just safer to give them more control, but I do love to see a woman riding it.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I've answered that question yet, but for me, nothing beats missionary. I'm a full-body-contact type, and so I just love the feeling. A guy on top of me, hips working, I can grip his buns, scratch him and grip him, kiss him, and drive him wild by exchanging looks and lush use of my tongue, teeth and lips. And when I'm in a control mood, I am good at putting my cowgirl stride on, sit on him and ride him, hold him down and drive him wild by going faster or slower. Standing sex is always appreciated when it's a quick one, or the circumstances impose that limited-space solution on us, and Doggy is good from time to time, but per se it's too distanced for me. It's like having sex, and the partner doesn't want you to participate.

But why do we have to think in this set-in-stone, categorized sexual positions? Much better is something fluid, find the positions as you go along, change when you're uncomfortable. Variety is spice!

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
windtalkerways said:
Always wanted to try it in a
hammock...just because...:rolleyes:

It isn't half as good as it sounds ;-) , but it's naughty. Let me give you a tip, roll on your back and get your legs up: either around your guy or over his shoulders. And see that he puts his feet on the ground, or you two will end up webbed and netted like this server.

B_DWTS00

1st Like
Media
stud_hunter said:
Here's a question for everyone. What are your favorite sexual positions? Ladies - is it different depending on how big the guy is? I know it is for me. If a guy isn't that long, doggy works so I can feel it deep. But if the guy is hung, nothing beats missionary as far as I'm concerned. Watching him work, feeling his hard body over me, feeling his butt flex while he thrusts, mmmmm :biggrin1: :biggrin1: . Sometimes I like to be on top so I can do some hard grinding. And the BEST for G-spot action is reverse missionary - me on my stomach and the guy coming at me from behind/above. So many to choose from! For me though it's all about the girth. If a guy is thick and can last you really can't go wrong! All roads lead to orgasm!! :tongue: :biggrin1:
Feel free to drop your 2 cents.

That pretty much sums it for me, with emphasis on the bold part.

Any other position which allows extremly rough aggressive sex is also good in my books.

I also like it against a wall or if the bed is close to the wall and she's crammed up against it.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
I guess I've answered that question yet, but for me, nothing beats missionary. I'm a full-body-contact type, and so I just love the feeling. A guy on top of me, hips working, I can grip his buns, scratch him and grip him, kiss him, and drive him wild by exchanging looks and lush use of my tongue, teeth and lips.

Mmmm, yeah Claire. I couldn't say it better myself. I lovvve missionary. :biggrin1: Feeling his body on top of me, gripping his butt, feeling him working, sexy eye contact, missionary has it all! I also think I orgasm more easily when a guy does most of the work because it can get really focused. But I agree there's no reason to limit to 1 or 2 positions! :biggrin1:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
It isn't half as good as it sounds ;-) , but it's naughty. Let me give you a tip, roll on your back and get your legs up: either around your guy or over his shoulders. And see that he puts his feet on the ground, or you two will end up webbed and netted like this server.

Oh Claire...I thought you were going
to say, "Or you two will end up on
the ground." :tongue:

PabloV

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf likes me inside her, with 'slow and long strokes' and rubbing her clit at the same time. The position we use is missionary, better if she can put one or both legs on my shoulders. It's difficult though because I have to hold myself up with one hand, think about depth and speed etc lol.

I can't multi task :p

She also likes to ride but says that hurts sometimes.

We also use I think its Durex 'Play' lube that is warming and gets hotter if you blow on it. She loves it on her clit. ;)

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love when a womans on top and she lightly rubs her nipples on my chest rocking her hips back n forth as I rub my thumb on her sugar plum WHOO HOO :tounge-in-cheek: and I love when she graps me and inserts my cock inside her when we begin. Or doggy style and were going at it pretty hard and i'm holding her hips as her ass cheekers roll with each thrust :silly:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:
Claire, I love your explanation. Hammock sex 101. One of these days, you are gonna write a book. I can see it now:rolleyes:

windtalkersways said:
Oh Claire...I thought you were going to say, "Or you two will end up on the ground."

In fact, the first time I did it, I didn't end on the ground, but "webbed and netted" with the guy in a hammock after we got it to make a barrel roll and ended with my hands and his feet bound by the fabric, and our bodies in between like a string bag of groceries. PLEASE DON'T JOKE ABOUT A BAG OF CANTALOUPES AND BANANAS NOW!!! Not funny, it took us some time to get out. So another tip from Claire's Hammock Sex 101: Always have a knife handy!