Favorite posters.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My favorite posters are:( not in a particualr order) Osiris , Hotmilf, Spoilprincess ,Uncut, Nineinch160iq, Senor Rubirosa,Equus14,Donkeyboy9, Just Asking. How about yours ?
Many members here create very good posts but the ones i listed above are the ones that to me create the most interesting posts.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Oh whoo - hooooo tallbig - just what these place needs - another popularity contest.

My favourite posters are Dali repros and those stupid ones with the Mona Lisa smoking weed and shit like that. Oh and poster paints... :tongue:

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh whoo - hooooo tallbig - just what these place needs - another popularity contest.

My favourite posters are Dali repros and those stupid ones with the Mona Lisa smoking weed and shit like that. Oh and poster paints... :tongue:
Why you not put me in your ignore list ? That way is better to both of us.:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a good idea, tallbig - mention the people who dislike these kind of threads most in your 'favorite posters' topic. Their hands are tied!

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a good idea, tallbig - mention the people who dislike these kind of threads most in your 'favorite posters' topic. Their hands are tied!
Those are only my favorites . The list will vary from different members.
Those members arent the only ones that created good threads.
Many members created very good posts.
This thread can be closed by moderators any time in the case of conflict.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
These aren't all my favorites, just a few at the tip of my brain that I thought I'd give a shout out to. Someone said not long ago that compliments came rarely from me, so here are several:

senor rubrirosa: for being pleasant, charming, eloquent and fair. For his insight into human character. For often playing the peacemaker. For being one of my outspoken fans.
mercurialbliss: for her grace, charm, wit and even temperament. For the lovely pictures in her gallery that never really did her justice until Snoozan started taking them. For often arriving at the heart of the matter without being verbose.
notthe7: for making certain threads more fun. For spicing things up around here with some of her stories and gallery pics. For her wit and humor and personality.
Osiris: for being impossibly pleasant, even-keeled, and good natured at all times. For his humility. For his kind words and sound advice.
jason_els: for his openness, honesty, and directness which I think also often lead to his sharing profound insight.
notice_btm: for being cute
Pecker: for his non-partisan welcoming and inclusive nature, his integrity, his commitment to the site, and his very quick and pointed wit.
naughty: for her sense of humor, and for being a sweetheart
LordPendragon: for being an accomplished douchebag and for his worldiness and insight.
no_strings: for always being good natured, good humored, polite and pleasant and generally good people.
DC_DEEP: for his patience in dealing with trolls, and his well-considered well-reasoned posts.
dong20: for being rational, insightful, and a good researcher. For making posts that actually contribute something worthwhile to any argument.
alex8: I just miss him
Doc Rock: for his crass nature that somehow never got irritating, for his dry wit.
Spladle: for his unique sense of humor, for being a shameless attention whore while still remaining mostly charming, for being pretty much the only banned member other than KShelby that there's actually a reason to miss.
Lex: for his humanity
Madame Zora: for always speaking her mind, and occasionally having something interesting to say. for being the living embodiment of LPSG's feminine side for so long.
big_schlotsky: for his well-reasoned posts on world affairs
Hung_Muscle: for frequently complimenting my penis
Mindseye: for making most of his posts count, for finding optimistic outlooks in even hopelessly cynical situations, for being extremely fair, even-handed, and patient even in the face of his critics.
HickBoy: no reason
Just Asking: for being perhaps the most reasonable voice on LPSG, if not necessarily the most logical. For his skill in dealing with science deniers. For not allowing his faith to interfere with his being a good person. For being consistent, non-hypocritical, intelligent, and exceptionally decent.
DJG: just for being a cool guy, but not for some of the disgusting videos he posts
JQBlonde: for making me look smart.

not a complete list at all I know there's plenty I missed.