Favorite posters.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My favorite posters are:( not in a particualr order) Osiris , Hotmilf, Spoilprincess ,Uncut, Nineinch160iq, Senor Rubirosa,Equus14,Donkeyboy9, Just Asking. How about yours ?
Many members here create very good posts but the ones i listed above are the ones that to me create the most interesting posts.
Hey, you Yo-Yos are all my favs- I can't arbitrarily choose.

Oh whoo - hooooo tallbig - just what these place needs - another popularity contest.

My favourite posters are Dali repros and those stupid ones with the Mona Lisa smoking weed and shit like that. Oh and poster paints... :tongue:
Yeah, dig it there, MB, weird takes on classics get my eye too.

oh, ffs.

my favorite poster is me. ME!
You've my vote there ,Snoozie!:wink::biggrin1:

Those are only my favorites . The list will vary from different members.
Those members arent the only ones that created good threads.
Many members created very good posts.
This thread can be closed by moderators any time in the case of conflict.
Oh, will-you-stop! It ain't got that bad-yet.:rolleyes:

Aw, quit being a big hairy drama queen! :rolleyes:
Yeah, fuzzbag, stop growlin' so damn much & lighten up.J/k:biggrin1::tongue:

Is not wise to upset a wookie !!!!
Aw, clam up & start having some fun before I take some industrial strength NAIR or an electric Razor to your hirsute hiney.

These aren't all my favorites, just a few at the tip of my brain that I thought I'd give a shout out to. Someone said not long ago that compliments came rarely from me, so here are several:

senor rubrirosa: for being pleasant, charming, eloquent and fair. For his insight into human character. For often playing the peacemaker. For being one of my outspoken fans.
mercurialbliss: for her grace, charm, wit and even temperament. For the lovely pictures in her gallery that never really did her justice until Snoozan started taking them. For often arriving at the heart of the matter without being verbose.
notthe7: for making certain threads more fun. For spicing things up around here with some of her stories and gallery pics. For her wit and humor and personality.
Osiris: for being impossibly pleasant, even-keeled, and good natured at all times. For his humility. For his kind words and sound advice.
jason_els: for his openness, honesty, and directness which I think also often lead to his sharing profound insight.
notice_btm: for being cute
Pecker: for his non-partisan welcoming and inclusive nature, his integrity, his commitment to the site, and his very quick and pointed wit.
naughty: for her sense of humor, and for being a sweetheart
LordPendragon: for being an accomplished douchebag and for his worldiness and insight.
no_strings: for always being good natured, good humored, polite and pleasant and generally good people.
DC_DEEP: for his patience in dealing with trolls, and his well-considered well-reasoned posts.
dong20: for being rational, insightful, and a good researcher. For making posts that actually contribute something worthwhile to any argument.
alex8: I just miss him
Doc Rock: for his crass nature that somehow never got irritating, for his dry wit.
Spladle: for his unique sense of humor, for being a shameless attention whore while still remaining mostly charming, for being pretty much the only banned member other than KShelby that there's actually a reason to miss.
Lex: for his humanity
Madame Zora: for always speaking her mind, and occasionally having something interesting to say. for being the living embodiment of LPSG's feminine side for so long.
big_schlotsky: for his well-reasoned posts on world affairs
Hung_Muscle: for frequently complimenting my penis
Mindseye: for making most of his posts count, for finding optimistic outlooks in even hopelessly cynical situations, for being extremely fair, even-handed, and patient even in the face of his critics.
HickBoy: no reason
Just Asking: for being perhaps the most reasonable voice on LPSG, if not necessarily the most logical. For his skill in dealing with science deniers. For not allowing his faith to interfere with his being a good person. For being consistent, non-hypocritical, intelligent, and exceptionally decent.
DJG: just for being a cool guy, but not for some of the disgusting videos he posts
JQBlonde: for making me look smart.

not a complete list at all I know there's plenty I missed.
Humph, and here I thought you were a cool dude. oh, well, so be it.

Now, my favs are:

Pecker, A real biting wit.
Madam Zora, Sassy & takes no prisoners postwise, and tell you to your face what she thinks of you in a heatbeat.
Lex, Cool guy, and entirely wise, and a fair moderator
Col. John, Ex military man with a cool rational and droll humor
Snoozan, A real talented lady inside & out with her expert photogrphy skills and inner beauty.
Manly Bannisters, Our original Irish rose, she always approaches everybody with her own brand of tact and grace
NJQT, Another sassy & in-your-face attitude, she never pulls punchs.
Doc Rock- In a word-CURMUDGEON. with a real genuine look on life.
I'll think of more later.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why because you dont get mentioned? Nobody mentioned me and i dont care.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Wow you really are annoying. I didn't say anything until now because when I first came here I was a post whore and a poll whore too. And now some jerk at another website thinks that you and I are the same person. At least some of my threads were interesting.

Anyway, no one paid attention to your thread and the first person to bite was on the 18th post.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow you really are annoying. I didn't say anything until now because when I first came here I was a post whore and a poll whore too. And now some jerk at another website thinks that you and I are the same person. At least some of my threads were interesting.

Well , judging if threads are interesting or not is a subjetive thing. I dont take seriously what the members of the site think of me. You arent alone in thinking that i'm annoying , i got several enemies members . If more people post more interesting threads i would post none. The reason that i post many threads often is because sometimes i'm bored with most threads here. The only members that to me post interesting threads are the ones i listed.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Well judging if threads are interesting or not is a subjetive thing. I dont take seriously what the members of the site think of me. You arent alone in thinking that i'm annoying , i got several enemies members . If more people post more interesting threads i would post none. The reason that i post many threads often is because sometimes i'm bored with most threads here. The only members that to me post interesting threads are the ones i listed. Yo

You don't seem to much care about indepth discussion, so how are any posts going to be of more than mere token interest to you anyway. It has really appeared to me that you begin threads just to chit chat on a surface level. I recall a bulge thread you begun. I offered to try and create a grower/shower chart in order to help clear up the uncertainty and you wouldn't even respond to it. The posters continued "I may be a grower, I'm so and so size". Another poster "I'm a shower" (no size given. no other words applied). That's basically what the thread amounted to post after post, with somes sizes given and with much uncertainty as to where to draw the line on grower and shower. Not specifically picking on you, as it's a fairly common theme amongst many posters here as they post their one line opinion zingers and then sometimes add a smilie wink or complement to someone. I would never make a favorite poster list and yet I put in far more effort to make my posts from a researched objective backed stance. What you and I have in common is we aren't a part of the clique wink wink club and won't make any lists. You aren't because you begin too many threads just to umm, just to, let's see, just to begin them. Even the posters here don't care for that and it really bothers me. I'm not part of lists because I bore and annoy people with actual detail that infringes on their preset opinionated worlds. Also, I'm not pc and this is predominately a pc forum.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Manly Bannisters, Our original Irish rose, she always approaches everybody with her own brand of tact and grace

FFS! Has somebody else been logging on with my username or something?!? Tact and grace? I've never been accused of that before!! :biggrin1:

But allow me to return the compliment - I admire the fact that you manage to be honest and yet rarely insulting. A talent I do not posess.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't seem to much care about indepth discussion, so how are any posts going to be of more than mere token interest to you anyway. It has really appeared to me that you begin threads just to chit chat on a surface level. I recall a bulge thread you begun. I offered to try and create a grower/shower chart and you wouldn't even respond ot it. The posters continued "I may be a grower, I'm so and so size". Another poster "I'm a shower" (no size given. no other words applied). That's basically what the thread amounted to post after post, with somes sizes given and with much uncertainty as to where to draw the line on grower and shower. Not specifically picking on you, as it's a fairly common theme amongst many posters here as they post their one line opinion zingers and then sometimes add a smilie wink or comlement to someone. I would never make a favorite poster list and yet I put far more effort to make my posts from a researched objective backed stance. What you and I have in common is we aren't a part of the clique wink wink club and won't make any lists. You aren't because you begin too many threads jst to umm, just to, let's see, just to begin them. Even the posters here don't care for that and it really bothers me. I'm not because I bore and annoy peole with actual detail that infringes on their preset opinionated worlds.

I created many threads with in depth discussions and others like the one you mentioned ( the grower and shower one) but those are a minority.
The truth is that all members have some favorite posters , not because those posters are the most intelligent or the most wise but because those members created threads or posts that in our opinion are the most interesting.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mercurialbliss: for her grace, charm, wit and even temperament. For the lovely pictures in her gallery that never really did her justice until Snoozan started taking them. For often arriving at the heart of the matter without being verbose.

So my posts suck but my photos are good? Well, shit, I'll take that. Thanks! :biggrin1:

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Anyway, no one paid attention to your thread and the first person to bite was on the 18th post.

You said that no one pay attention to my thread. How is so ? When the thread has 30 replies. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You said that no one pay attention to my thread. How is so ? When the thread has 30 replies. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The first 15 posts were mostly just people telling you that this was a dumb thread you responding to each post.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
tallbig, Your post count observation is skewed, as 9 of the posts are yours and also many posts don't even pertain to answering the thread topic question. Some posters have mainly turned it into just another look at me chit chat thread.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No particular favorite. There are those who get me to laugh and those who force me to think while others just make me weak in the knees when I glimpse their pictures (quite handsome some of the men and exceptionally lovely some of the ladies). I'm still rather new here so I can't make a definite answer yet- perhaps in another 6 months, it will be an easier assessment for me.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My favorite posters would have to every person who contributes posts and threads here on LPSG. Truth is a multifaceted diamond. Thank God for the person who has issues...an alternate view...seeking knowledge and wisdom or just feeling flames and expresses it on the G.

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tallbig, Your post count observation is skewed, as 9 of the posts are yours and also many posts don't even pertain to answering the thread topic question. Some posters have mainly turned it into just another look at me chit chat thread.
I dont care if some posters turn this thread in to a chit-chat thread.