Favorite posters.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
bedheadred and myself. She reminds me of me in more way than one. On a side note I rather like my own posts because I say what I mean and am not going to sugar coat it.

southwest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are normally interesting comments in all the threads, never by the same person though... apart from me!:tongue:
To be honest one day I'll find a person saying something interesting, the next day that same person may say something I think is a load of uninformed bollocks, but hey so what, I ain't met anyone perfect yet!
My take is, the forum exists for people to express themselves in a quite free way, that by implication is open to abuse by some irresponsible people, but even these people sometimes post interesting stuff.
For newcomers to this forum, they may feel a little down reading these type of threads, cause they seem to be full of people that know each other, who are blowing wind up each others skirts, but hey they are friends and who said you can't big up your friends in public.
I would never say who my favourite posters are because as I said I find that it is the diversity of comments by all the people in the community that keep me coming back, not comments by a particular member.
I try to keep my comments in the forum, for the public and if I find someone I want to strike a friendship up with, I personally want to restrict that to pm's.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
senor rubrirosa: for being pleasant, charming, eloquent and fair. For his insight into human character. For often playing the peacemaker. For being one of my outspoken fans.

Ah, so sweet, NIC. Thanks. And you're one of my favorites because you're quite interesting on any topic that you choose to address ... and there's such a wide range of them. I wouldn't call you a charmer ... no, you have the opposite virtues of frankness and direct statement, without tipping over into tactlessness. I read your posts and really know what you think.

Funny how many of the other posters you chose appeal to me, too. And I find I share your reasons, too.

(One exception. You like Hung_Muscle for frequently complimenting your penis. Well, yes ... perfect pitch in any realm is fascinating. But my reason for liking him is that he has a good crap detector yet is modest in making most of his claims. That, and his point-winning gallery, which I don't imagine appears on your ledger.:cool:)

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
tallbig - he's only been here for a month and has close to 900 posts. :eek: He'll start a topic on anything and participate in any topic. His curiosity is refreshing, and he's intelligent even though he's a bad speller.:mad: That's okay, though. I just found out that English isn't his first language.

Osiris - calm, cool, collected, bright, peacemaker. He was probably everyone's friend in school and voted most popular. :smile:

Spoiledprincess - classy, smart, tell it like it is and move on kind of gal. She could probably solve any problem you put in front of her. :cool:

Nineinch160iq - he's witty, sarcastic, serious, and intelligent. You never know how he'll react to a topic which is part of the fun. :biggrin1:

Donkeyboy9 - he's been around longer than most of us, but he's so young at heart you'd never know. I hope to be like that if I ever make it to his age. His past was fascinating and he still has a lot left in him. He is wise, intelligent, humble, and doesn't have a big head(the one above his neck).:wink:

NJQT - like tallbig, she'll start a topic on anything. She's funny, intelligent, opinionated, knows what she wants, and her posts and blogs are always a treat to read. :smile:

Pecker - charming, funny, welcoming, moderator extraordinaire. :smile:

Viking - he's like a Junior Pecker. He welcomes everyone, never gets into any trouble, and is everyone's friend. He's very smart and the least pretentious person I think I've ever encountered. :cool:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Viking - he's like a Junior Pecker. He welcomes everyone, never gets into any trouble, and is everyone's friend. He's very smart and the least pretentious person I think I've ever encountered. :cool:

Some very high compliments. Thanks!:smile:

My favourite posters are the most naked ones.

Can we have a sensible poll like who has the most shoes?

My girlfriend......:wink: she loves heels, she looks great in them, specially her red fuck me heels:biggrin1:

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tallbig - he's only been here for a month and has close to 900 posts. :eek: He'll start a topic on anything and participate in any topic. His curiosity is refreshing, and he's intelligent even though he's a bad speller.:mad: That's okay, though. I just found out that English isn't his first language.

Osiris - calm, cool, collected, bright, peacemaker. He was probably everyone's friend in school and voted most popular. :smile:

Spoiledprincess - classy, smart, tell it like it is and move on kind of gal. She could probably solve any problem you put in front of her. :cool:

Nineinch160iq - he's witty, sarcastic, serious, and intelligent. You never know how he'll react to a topic which is part of the fun. :biggrin1:

Donkeyboy9 - he's been around longer than most of us, but he's so young at heart you'd never know. I hope to be like that if I ever make it to his age. His past was fascinating and he still has a lot left in him. He is wise, intelligent, humble, and doesn't have a big head(the one above his neck).:wink:

NJQT - like tallbig, she'll start a topic on anything. She's funny, intelligent, opinionated, knows what she wants, and her posts and blogs are always a treat to read. :smile:

Pecker - charming, funny, welcoming, moderator extraordinaire. :smile:

Thanks . Your posts are a treat to read too.

Big en

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Favorite posters. I feel that each of the below are insightful, humorous and intelligent
Orisis
Njqt466
Spoiled princess
Mecurial bliss
no strings
senor Runirosa
Fresnillo (very quite but when he posts...he posts)
Cigar Babe
hotmilf
and I am starting to dig scaredlittleboy (sensitive soul)

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dong20: for being rational, insightful, and a good researcher. For making posts that actually contribute something worthwhile to any argument.

Thanks! I don't recall ever being mentioned on such a list before - I usually stay a country mile from them and try to keep a low profile!

FWIW there are maybe a dozen posters, (perhaps less these days) here whose posts I will always try to read on any given topic; you are on that list. :smile:

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Don't know why I ever check out these lists, but of course find myself wondering why I bother posting anything when I do...

I suppose posting here could be a selfish exercise and as such is gratifying of its own accord...

So, thanks to those who've expressed appreciation elsewhere, and I really will endeavor to not look at the popularity threads henceforth.