Favorite pumpers on lpsg and off?

Who offer can hand over advice and information to help all of us grow bigger is a okay in my book. Plus I like to see someone who went from average size to monster size.

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
St. Catherines River (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Sexuality
No Response
Who offer can hand over advice and information to help all of us grow bigger is a okay in my book. Plus I like to see someone who went from average size to monster size.

Finnishpumper on new art . Has pics to back it up .He’s probably the best documented And most dramatic I’ve seen

Cool. I've been at it for many yeara. I really got consistent with a couple of years ago. Now, I can't even fit in my 1.75" pump. I now start in a 2" tube, and finish in a 2.25". I haven't seen much gains in length though.
How about you?

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cool. I've been at it for many yeara. I really got consistent with a couple of years ago. Now, I can't even fit in my 1.75" pump. I now start in a 2" tube, and finish in a 2.25". I haven't seen much gains in length though.
How about you?

I did but I can’t say it’s the pumping though since i also hung and used an extender at the same period of time .If I had to say what was the most responsible for my length gains I would say it was the extender

I pump in the evening time before I go to bed. I work 2 jobs right now, so I'm not using an extender right now. You think I should switch? Stop pumping and use the extender instead?

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I pump in the evening time before I go to bed. I work 2 jobs right now, so I'm not using an extender right now. You think I should switch? Stop pumping and use the extender instead?

you’ll need to wear it a minimum 4 hrs a day . If you can manage that go right ahead. When I used it I was working from home so it was easy.My greatest gains came from wearing an extender during the day and finishing the night with a quick 20 minute pump in a 2.25 tube

How big were you when you started, and how big did you end up being?

I love pumping. I love how much thicker I've gotten, and how thick I get when I pump. I want to gain more length. Maybe I should take a break from pumping, and dedicate more time toward wearing an extender to gain the length I want.

Reactions: FrancisCoSydney

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How big were you when you started, and how big did you end up being?

6.7ish and now I am 8.7ish. I put “ish” because it’s impossible to measure with 100% accuracy no matter what anyone says . Also, try to get the leanest you can . I find once you go below 10% bf your penis looks a lot bigger no matter what the ruler says . Most guys , especially the ones that report pe failure here, are fat or obese. If you are I would lose the weight first then start pe