Favorite Rocco Siffredi Clips?

D_Connor Condompopper

Experimental Member
Media
i did a search and i couldn't find a thread devoted to Rocco. i apologize if i missed it.

i would love to invite you guys to post your favorite Rocco clips. Honestly, the guy's my hero.

i love this guy because he fucks the hottest women in the biz. Often times they're obscure European models, you've never seen before in your life. The other reason i love this guy is because he makes these gorgeous girls do things you'd never think they'd do.

How can you not love a guy who in the first position of fucking a girl goes for the ass?!

he also fucks them like animals. it's a carnal thing with him. you don't get the feeling that he's just phoning it in.

anyway, i invite your favorite clips. for me, there are so many....

Rocco fucks two blondes outside

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmmm, to mind

Buttman's Big Tit something other another in England w/ a huge chested Pakistani bird
Anything w/ Kristen Halborg, or whatever her name, the big (and I mean big everywhere) blond Scandanavian bird
The scene w/ the two blond uber-young strippers from Montreal
A three way w/ him, a blond girl and Letatia Very rough scene with rocco siffredi, laetitia & blonde - XVIDEOS.COM
Some blond in her hotel room... Think it's Fashionistas 2

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have 2 favourite Rocco scenes..
The 1st from Rocco Never Dies a scene where a stunning brunette is held captive by the bad guys in a disused aircraft hangar/warehouse with a bomb up her arse and Rocco has to rescue her from said bad guys and the only way to defuse the bomb is to fuck her in the arse!
Hilarious but sexy cos she is so fit, guns,explosions,helicopters,fit girls and hardcore sex..what more do you need?

The 2nd one is from Buttman does Montreal where Rocco visits a stripclub and fucks 3 strippers one is a girl called Tangarine Dream cant remember the names of the other 2 but they are fit.

Anyone have these scenes as I cant find them anywhere yet?

avgguy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone know where to find the video where its rocco and nacho vidal sharing roxy jezel and some other chick, and rocco fucks roxy so hard in the ass she has to tell him to stop?

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay