Favorite Scents

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I more mean perfume and such, but what are your favorites?

Mine:

Cashmere Mist - Donna Karen
Hypnotic Poison - Dior
Stella - Stella McCartney

Not perfume, but things I could huff all day:

Old library books
Puppies and Kittens
A boyfriend's t-shirt...if I had one...of course. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
laundromat -- demeter

amber & lavender -- jo malone

tunisian amber or myrrh

if i wear anything at all that is. those are my faves.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Above all: angel by thierry mugler. But I love a bunch of his other perfumes too. Never can go wrong with channel no 5 though. I've got all the Harajuku lovers perfumes too, but 'baby' is icky! Cat deluxe by naomi campell is cute, but fades really fast.. Hypnotic Poison is great by the way!

Oh, and freshly baked cookies!

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know much about perfumes as I don't wear one. The ones that I have smelled and like I cannot name.

As far as scent in general is concerned you just can't beat Jasmine but maybe that's just me.

Oh, oh, burning metal and diesel exhaust are also very high up on my list! :)

Last edited:

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread doesn't belong here! This section is all about women talking about how much they love cocks! Not women actually talking about womanly things!

/predictable sarcasm

I've always had a sensitive nose. I really hate most perfumes, just because they're offensively strong to me. Scented candles make me avoid a room, or a building, altogether.

Subtle scents make me happy though.

Also, the smell of food. Good lord I love the smell of food cooking.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As far as scent in general is concerned you just can't beat Jasmine but maybe that's just me.

Cashmere Mist is subtle and mainly jasmine. :smile: I love it. Hypnotic Poison has it too, but it's stronger I think.

Last edited:

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My favorites are LAMB by Gwen Stefani, Shi by Alfred Sung, Chance by Chanel and Envy by Gucci. As for normal scents that are my favorite I would have to say any kind of spice bread baking and the smell right after it has rained.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
this thread made me realize i'm running low on my favorite jo malone (amber & lavender) so i started looking around online and came across this:

Jo Malone Vanilla & Anise ~ perfume review :: Now Smell This

it sounds fun. i might try it.

on a non-perfumey note (haha), i like the way my partner smells after he works out. his skin and sweat smell very sweet to me (lightly sweet and not sickly sweet). it's really hard to describe, but it makes me want to lick him all over. clean him like a cat.

i like the way laundromats smell too as long as they're not super dirty ones. hence the reason i like demeter's laundromat scent, it smells lightly of dryer sheets (it is super light and not very strong).

Last edited:

B_eleveinchbreeder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hermes eau de Orange, Jo Malone, just about anything made by Creed, and for that matter just about any thing made by Hermes (guys stuff or the unisex)
eau de Hadrein Annich Goutal, eau Savage Extreme Christian Dior, Signor Ricci Nina Ricci, Moustache Guy Larouche, Givenchy Gentlemen, its sandalwood base, but mainly the ones listed in the first two lines.
i buy the testers...more then half off perfumedistributor.com has just about anything u could possibly want from whatever decade you favour.

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
#1 would have to be my man's shirt infused with his special mixture of his cologne, a trace of his sweat and mouthwatering scent of his skin. (I miss him and his scent).

#2.Beautiful by Estee Lauder.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
my fave perfumes are: heavenly and very sexy by victoria's secret, armani black code by armani, lucky you by lucky, and pleasures by estee lauder.

as for scents i love the smell of strawberry, ocean mists/breezes, anything vanilla, juniper (sort of like a pine smell), cherry blossoms, and my boyfriend :wink:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i make homemade soaps... i like the way my hands smell after a day of wrapping the soap in labels or for shipping.

nothing really stands out as the lead scent.. but i like the citrus and the cedar mixed on my skin.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
my fave perfumes are: heavenly and very sexy by victoria's secret, armani black code by armani, lucky you by lucky, and pleasures by estee lauder.

as for scents i love the smell of strawberry, ocean mists/breezes, anything vanilla, juniper (sort of like a pine smell), cherry blossoms, and my boyfriend :wink:

I smell like Zirh. :wink:

D_dank142

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For perfumes/colognes I do myself like Very Sexy for him and for her. Both smell good. I use Aqua Di Gio which I love and I get comments about it a lot. Armani Black Code smells well as well.

Scent wise I love fresh cookies, cheeseburgers/french fries, Fabric Softners, as well as a smell of a woman right on her neck. Each woman has a different smell and the natural smells are sometimes very pleasant. :)