• Winter

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

dannyrankin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What's your favorite season? Summer is here and I was just wondering if everyone is enjoying it... What do you got planned?

I don't care for the summer all that much. It gets too hot in the afternoons and evenings for me. I hate getting sweaty and I feel uncomfortable. Summer nights are always nice, though. I think, overall, my favorite season is the fall.

To the inhabitants of the southern hemisphere: Fuck off, buggers! (Just kidding.)

D

deleted3782

I like autumn, cool temps, and lots of fog, rain, and wind.

carbonfiber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm conflicted because this is a sexually driven website. Summer is by far the best season as far as feeling sexy and really seeing how people WANT to dress. Autumn is my all time favorite season because of the sports, the change in season, holidays approach - plus I like to be the romantic and go apple picking (I do enjoy it though. Get a girl on your shoulders to pick that high up find). Then again, I work in Manhattan and you have to see some of the eye candy that is on the sidewalks... (meaning women). Summerfall is the best :)

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Autumn was always my favorite season growing up. I grew up in the Midwest and Fall was a beautiful time.

Living in So. California the fall season is unremarkable. My favorite time of year here is winter and early spring. The temps are great and everything is in bloom.

There are times though, when I miss fall back in the Midwest.