Favorite sex acts in bed

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigone,babe, May 1, 2006.

1. bigone,babe

bigone,babe New Member

I wanted to know what everyone likes doing in bed with thier partner.
    My wife and I both like the same thing...really rough, wild sex:biggrin1: . We like different positions,though. Tasmilla(my beautiful Iraqi wife:smile: ) LOVES doggystyle, she says I hit her g spot like crazy, which makes her have great orgasms. I love to 69,though. I think it's hot to do her orally and I love having her sweet lips wrapped around my dick:wink: . Sometimes when we don't actually feel like getting into it, we lay in bed and masturbate each other. She jacks me off whilst I rub her clit and the opening to her pussy(I love doing that,it's freakin sexy!). When she squirts sometimes, I love to let her cum all over my face, and she says that turns her on big time:wink: . One time when we finally went to sleep, I actually kept my dick locked inside of her, but we never did that again since she said she couldn't sleep very well, all she wanted to do was start screwing again!:biggrin1:
    Anyway, what about u girls and guys?

2. 8.5x6

8.5x6 New Member

Mutual masturbation is totally, totally awesome, and yeah, so is 69ing...perhaps a better subject for this thread would be what do people NOT like doing in bed? Otherwise, you're just going to get a bunch of people agreeing with you...

3. lisa_2662

lisa_2662 Member

Lol, so true! I pretty much love anything that involves my partner in bed with me. 69, masturbation, any position we can think up, I love 'em all. Doggy hits my g-spot pretty good, but the only way I can orgasm during sex is when I ride a guy and grind on his unit.

4. D_Merringtonne Meathead

With steady partner it's doggy or her on top, follwed by anal. Missionary doesn't do it for her. But with other women I like to start out with missionary and after a while raise my self on my toes so that the base of my cock has more contact with her clitoris. Generally I can get a well-prepared woman (lots of foreplay, pussy licking etc) to orgasm like that. Then I go for a good hard doggy pounding, except if the woman is petite then she goes on top and can squirm her way to more pleasure.

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I guess its pretty boring as far as positions go but i like missionary with him ontop. I like to be able to see the expressions on his face as he's about to cum, and also i quite like that in that position he's in control and i can lay back and enjoy the ride (so to speak)

Im not good at 69'ers since i tend to find i loose concentration and track of what im supposed to be doing

6. palicao

palicao Member

Albums:
    with a boy my favorit pos is doggy style >.> i like it a lot
    with a girl i preferr her on top, riding me :D

mmm... i'm quite a bottom even with girls ; ;

eheheh

btw i enjoy almost every position as long i am with a person that excite me a lot ^^

7. Gisella

Gold Member

Kissing kissing and more kissing...jackhummer moves while me on top sitting in sofas not bed....deep rubbing penetration....strong hands all over my body...

Most acts done by horny passionate people hot for each other...yummy!!!

8. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    Favourite foreplay is massaging followed by ass-fingering and rimming. Followed by 69ing and ending with really wild fucking. I like partners to be versatile, like me, so we both get a shot at the action. The money shot should always be facial :wank:

9. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

My favorite thing is to lube up my cock, close my eyes and think about Carter giving me a facial.

Oh, yeah, and fuck.

10. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hung Muscle - the fucking comes first, then I'll give you a facial. But you have to reciprocate. I love eating cum!

11. philboy

philboy New Member

Missionary and lots of deep kissing. The old ways are the best.

12. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I like giving my gf oral, and kissing a lot, all over.

Afterwards, clearly, penetration is also great!

13. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

With my petite partner it's lots of foreplay, pussy licking etc then a good hard doggy pounding, or occasionally she gets on top where and squirms her way to more pleasure riding up and down on my manhood and if she is in the mood it can be followed by anal.

14. Love-it

Gold Member

I love it during 69 when my wife loses focus on my penis while it is in her mouth and she concentrates on what I am doing for her, every once in a while she remembers that I am still in her mouth and works me over, until she focuses again on my ministrations. Nothing could be sexier.

15. Oncamale28

Oncamale28 New Member

Albums:
    i think 69 for me, luv the feeling of getting sucked and sucking at same time, working up to climax for both as dicks get harder n harder

Draft saved Draft deleted