Favorite Sex Slang?

cheeseloglover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This sort of came out of FeroxFemina's thread about teabagging, but I've been thinking about it for a while.
http://www.lpsg.org/224076-tea-bagging.html

I've been thinking about the terms for genitalia - how they're described, acts committed by or upon them, and what they do when they come in contact with each other. I'm really interested in how regional differences play into how we approach the naming of sex acts but also I want to hear funny words. So what's your favorite slang?

My ultimate favorite is QUEEF, followed by KNOB-GOBBLER. They amuse me.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
im a family practice doctor.....so that means we do a bit of everything.......one of my patients had a vaginal problem that i didnt think i could handle...so i referred her to a gyno......she said "so you want me to go see the SLOT DOCTOR"

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am amused by " rawdoggin' " as the new term for bareback sex. I liked Smush, but it has been so overused that the wheels came off that one. Root sounds good, Im going to try and get that one going up here :)

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A slang word for pussy in Spanish is chocha. I have no idea if it's just Puerto Rican or if everyone uses it. Then the Spanlish version is choch rhymes with coach.

Hmmm. . . I'm not saying you are wrong. Maybe that's a Puerto Rico thing. Normally a woman's hoo hah is spelled concha in Spanish (after the conch). Alternatively, you will hear almeja (which is one of several words for clam) and most commonly culo (which basically is commonly accepted slang for ass). Then there is trasero and nalgas for butt. There are more terms for female genitalia than one can imagine in Spanish, because it differs greatly from country to country.

Alternatively, the word for penis in Spanish ranges from penis, to píje or píja in Argentina, more commonly as poalla in peninsular Spanish, pinga in cuba, pironga in some other Spanish speaking countries, as well as pene -- which is more Italian than Spanish.

Pendejo simply means pubic hair. But is used to encompass a larger range of things, such as a friendly nick name for your best friend or a mild insult for someone you dislike.

As for concha, it is used selectively because a common female first name is Conchatta.

Last edited:

pbmonkey

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex girl friend always called her vagina her "Who Who" or Hoo Hoo"
before I knew what she meant I wondered "why is she making a sound like an Owl?"
My new Girl friend calls her vagina a "Coochie" I think that both of the words sound funny!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to date an Australian so the word root is still part of my everyday vocabulary.
There was a thread once that talked about going down on prostitutes and a someone wrote " No way would I go down on high traffic vag!"

D_Plenty OToole

1st Like
Media
best I ever heard were from a sex ed book from the 70's. They had a list of body parts, and several slang terms for each. The best were Breast=caldoons (?) and Clitoris=Panic Button. I have never heard those anywhere else.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I guess Americans refer to Fanny as a butt??, I was watching an American show ages ago where a woman said she had been slapped on the fanny by her boss?? took a while to work that out.

Pussy;
Lady Garden.
Jay Jay
Snatch
Twat
Muff or muffin
Aunt V.
Fanny.

violet_storm

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
An American lady sent me a message on here today & told me she thought i had a nice cunny... which I quite liked as u seldom hear in UK/europe - apparently, it was orig used from 17th century onwards & is a softer form of the word cunt (thats my most hated word as it seems so disrespectful somehow)