Favorite Sex Slang?

cheeseloglover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never heard of cunny, but it's rather endearing. Panic button is fucking hilarious.

I also really love the term tig ol' bitties (big ol' titties) and, someone said it earlier, poontang. Slang for lady bits is just more fun.

D

deleted3782

I love to shanfazzle a lolliganger as much as the next fizzlewickel...

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Another couple of Aussie faves:

"Norgs" (or "Norks") for breasts

"Split the whisker" - urinate (only applies to females). I know it's not really sexual but it somewhat refers to genitalia and I thought it so hilarious that I just HAD to share it with you. I first heard it a couple years ago and even though I had never heard it before, I somehow IMMEDIATELY knew what it meant and I laughed so hard I had tears in my eves.

I can't guarantee they are Aussie terms but I've never heard them anywhere else so I'm just assuming.....

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This sort of came out of FeroxFemina's thread about teabagging, but I've been thinking about it for a while.
http://www.lpsg.org/224076-tea-bagging.html

I've been thinking about the terms for genitalia - how they're described, acts committed by or upon them, and what they do when they come in contact with each other. I'm really interested in how regional differences play into how we approach the naming of sex acts but also I want to hear funny words. So what's your favorite slang?

My ultimate favorite is QUEEF, followed by KNOB-GOBBLER. They amuse me.

When I was a young lad I was chatting to my mate and (off the top of his head, I'm sure) he called the male member a pterodactyl. It did and still does amuse me. On looking up the spelling of it, I read the definition; n. "A large extinct flying birdlike reptile with a long slender head and neck." :smile:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK I just remembered my favorite Hawaiian phrase... "Doing the dirty hula!" and " I need to wax my board" I know you don't need me to explain.:biggrin1:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Split the whisker" - urinate (only applies to females). I know it's not really sexual but it somewhat refers to genitalia and I thought it so hilarious that I just HAD to share it with you. I first heard it a couple years ago and even though I had never heard it before, I somehow IMMEDIATELY knew what it meant and I laughed so hard I had tears in my eves.

I can't guarantee they are Aussie terms but I've never heard them anywhere else so I'm just assuming.....

I've never heard that one before! Maybe it's specific to whatever state you're in?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like one I read on another thread here: Beaver retriever

And I cracked up when I heard 'Big Jim & the twins'
blue veined flute
the baloney pony

And women:
Club vajajay
Ma bidness
Pikachu

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
My favourite sex slang is "playing the rusty trombone!", which is the act of kneeling down & licking your lover's arse whilst wanking them off.

Purple headed love monster
The purple headed pussy pounder
Womb Broom
Pork Sword
Spam Javelin
One eyed Jap ( just quoting!)
One eyed trouse snake
Bishop
John Thomas
Knob
Dobber
Throat choker
Beaver Cleaver
Beef bayonet
Custard Chucker
Fanny Basher
Twig & berries

cheeseloglover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The word, "poontang" can be traced back to an old Filipino word, putang, ,meaning fuck or whore.

Wow, I'm Filipino and I never made the connection between poontang and putang. I could see it though. Speaking of Tagalog words, the slang for pussy is pek-pek. Also a fun word to say.