Favorite Sexual Experience...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by tonster, Oct 15, 2009.

1. tonster

tonster New Member

Whether it be your first romp, or some spontaneous go with a babe u always wanted to rail. What makes it your favorite.

2. Mrmaxwell

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My first blow job ranks number one, if not tied for number one.

3. tonster

tonster New Member

I think everyone pretty much has a good memory of their first blowjob, whether it was awesome or aweful.

4. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    The best one??? It's always the same... the next one, the one I'm itching to get.

Seriously, the best? While I should say honeymoon or something like that, it was a hottie in school that my buddies and I talked about all the time. She shot them all down at one time or another. She was 100% unattainable! For some unknown reason, she said yes to me. The sex was great partially becuase she was out of reach and out of my league. It was a one night thing but great.

Since I knew everyone would call me a liar, I kept it a secret for 10 or 12 years.

5. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

a toss up between my first time taking it in the ass, or a handjob a female friend gave me once.

both still give me stiffies by simply thinking of them.:biggrin1:

6. hyphap

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My boyfriend, his friend (a beefy Puerto Rican with a juicy uncut cock), and me. The friend had a unexpected overnight layover and we met him in his hotel room. The evening ended with the friend straddling me, cockslapping me, and shooting in my face, while my boyfriend stood right by me and came on my face as well. At some point one of them also jacked me off, while keeping my hands pinned, until I came like a cannon. I don't know if it's the greatest experience I've ever had, but I don't think I'll ever forget it.

7. jakeryder

jakeryder Member

Albums:
    The second time I fucked a girl. It was doggy style outside. I'd give more details but we were pretty young and I don't want the flack.

8. D_Alldwin_Applesack

D_Alldwin_Applesack Account Disabled

HALF FRENCH HALF JAP.
    Cute mixed looking face.
    6 pack and thick long cock.
    Touching cocks while at the movies.
    Around 11 pm....We ended up at an alleyway on some private property.
    We stripped a bit. Kissed. And oral sex till he shot.
    His performance wasn't too good. But his body was smokin :p
    7x6 ish I believe.
    Lotsa FUN! One-timer situation.

9. awolfe

awolfe New Member

The time I sucked a guy to orgasm after he swore he couldn't come from a blowjob; while my girlfriend watched.

10. sab84

sab84 Member

Wanna try me...... I have never come from a blowjob so far... :wink:

11. awolfe

awolfe New Member

If you have something I want to suck on, I'd be happy to give it a go, altho I might be a bit rusty. BTW, I'm in NorCal too; Hi neighbor!

12. the_reverend

Gold Member

there are a few contenders...but the one i come back to more often than not is my last girlfriend. we went out for our one year anniversary to an Italian restaurant, had a wonderful meal and got slightly buzzed on beer and cocktails (respectively). then we were driving home and she told me to pull over in a local park. we climbed into my backseat and, barely removing our clothes, had incredible intense sex. we got out after, sated, and leaned against the hood of my car, holding each other. somewhere in the night, a blues band playing at a local bar echoed into the night. i think if i'd had a ring at that moment, i'd have proposed, it was so perfect. sometimes, i wish i had, ring or no, since about six months later she moved to DC and i moved to LA and the relationship deteriorated. but that moment, and a hundred others, linger in my mind...

13. NY4Curious

NY4Curious New Member

Maybe twenty five summers ago, on a nude beach in Northern California. It was deserted, late in the afternoon (everyone had gone home), suddenly a very handsome well built guy appeared from behind a rock, a beautiful cock semi erect before him. Our presence excited each other and we approached each other as we both slowly rose to full and ram rod hard erections. As if one we reached for each other's balls, slowly tenderly stroking them until our pre cum was flowing. Our free hands wrapped themselves around the other's hard cock and we very slowly manipulated them for the greatest pleasure they could give us. Giant eruptions finally spurted just as the sun slipped behind the ocean, bathing the beach in the magic glow of post sunset. We quietly dressed and left. We never spoke. It was totally annyonmous. I have never forgotten this encounter. It has never been duplicated.

14. D_Clifftonne Copperclappers

When I was about 27, ten years or so of sex with women, I met a really petite girl, who turned out to be 30, making up a foursome at a party with my friend and his girlfriend. It was instant lust, we couldn't keep our hands off each other at the bar or the car, and once at my place, the clothes came off in record time. As I'm over 6' and she was about 4'10" out of heels, I just bent her over the bedhead, grabbed her small tits and gave it to her hard from behind, no time for small talk, nor condom (which of course I worried about later, fortunately ok). What was memorable was her really tight pussy, but also soaking wet, so I had no trouble getting most of the equipment in. Her whole body shook with an orgasm after 20-30 strokes: I then turned her round, almost threw her on the bed, put her legs over my shoulders and drove in as deep as I could. She said afterwards it was the best fuck she'd ever had. Unfortunately nobody told me she was married, until she broke the news that her husband was away for one night the following morning. So a one nighter only, but never forgotten. Brilliant.

15. thirstygirl

thirstygirl Member

Albums:
    Ah so many memories of my slutty past. I got picked up at a bar by a guy and was taken back to his place. He was very aggressive and told me "I'm gonna fuck you in the ass." The sheer boldness of this guy was a turn on. I didn't think he was serious.

We start messing around and sure enough he lubes me up and jams it in. That's how I lost my ass cherry and met my husband.

16. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I dunno about favorite...but the funniest experience was with a girl I was fucking for about a week, she told me how the guy she was with before had a bigger cock then me (like I couldn't have guessed that), so I asked her,"Could he make you cum without touching your pussy or pulling out his cock?" She said,"How in the hell would he be able to do that?" I said "Let me show you". I showered her up, and had her take her off all her clothes, I ate her ass out for about forty minutes and she came twice, when I looked at her pussy it was all wet and creamy and you could see it pulsating...that was really hot. She called me a "cocky fucker", I said "no...just really good at what I do." But honestly I wasn't sure if I could really do it...I just really wanted to eat her ass out, she had one of the hottest asses I ever saw.

#16 latinluva, Oct 16, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  17. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Getting fucked so deep that I have to back away from it, and his grabbing my ass and pulling me back onto his cock until one, or both, finish.

It's the most delicious game of Tug of War one could imagine.

18. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    So many sexual experiences to think about... Damn, to try to pinpoint it to one single one would be impossible. Here are a few:
    1) 1st time I made my ex-girlfriend squirt while eating her pussy and finger fucking her ass... Never had a girl squirt so hard and far.
    2) Getting fucked in the ass with a 10" cock while the guys wife sucked me; then we double penetrated her and I came up her ass.
    3) An ex-girlfriend who would suck me off in the school parking lot at lunch time in her car... The thrill of being caught made it so nasty.
    4) An ex-girlfriend who I used to spend hours ass-fucking all weekend long (we totaled the time and it was about 6 hours total just up her ass)
    5) A stripper I lived with in Louisiana who I fucked for 5 hours straight without cumming. We started at about 11am and we had to stop so she could go to work at 5pm. I stayed and watched all of the guys tip her $$$ and then took her home to fuck her some more. I finally shot a huge load of cum deep inside her.

19. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

i know it's corny, but my best and fave sexual experience was the first time the BF and i "made love." the connection was on a deeper level and there was more to it than just fucking each others' brains out. it was so special because it was the first time i ever made love with anyone.

20. blacklegend

blacklegend New Member

Albums:
    My favourite sexual experiences...

1.MFF 3some...my wife was riding my cock with her back to me and the other girl was in between our legs, licking her pussy. She then moved down to my balls and was licking my balls and my shaft while my cock was pumping in and out of my wifes cunt. As I started cumming she pulled my cock out of my wifes cunt and sucked the cum out of my cock. After I had cum she stuffed my still hard cock back into my wifes cunt and I carried on fucking and she started licking my balls again....absolute bliss!!

2. Swingers club in the Midlands UK. We had been there 5 mins and met a very horny cpl, they led us to the dance floor and a curtain came down around us, reducing the light around us. The girl from the other cpl immediately unzipped my cock ( on the dancefloor ) and pushed my wifes head down there and they proceeded to give me a dbl bj right there. She then pulled down my wifes thong, bent her over and directed my cock into her cunt, then got behind me, reached around and started thrusting, pushing me deep into my wife. After that we went to a private area where I watched my wife having lesbian sex with 5 women and I proceeded to fuck every single one of them....pretty good time at the club!.

2. Orgy in a luxurious mansion....we went the west country and met with 5 other cpls for an all night orgy and at one point, 10 of us were naked, fucking and sucking on a huge bed in a massive tangle of arms, legs, cocks, pussys, tits, etc.

3. I met a girl in nightclub....2 weeks before I had fucked her friend and she knew that I had a big cock. We left the club and went into a park and I fucked her against a tree. Her mobile phone kept ringing...it was her boyfriend. I kept fucking her until we both came and I shot a hot load of cum inside her (we didn't have condoms). She then left to meet her boyfriend. I saw her a few weeks later and she said her boyfriend knew that she had been fucked as he stuck his fingers up her wet cunt to check, but then he got horny and fucked her straight after me!

I got more....I have probably ticked all the boxes!!

Draft saved Draft deleted