• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Favorite Sexy Music

B_curiousme01

Banned
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm really into music right now and tried doing a thread search on sexy music and didn't find anything... What are some of your favorites?

My most fav two are Lenny Kravitz and/or the Chili Peppers. Instant turn-on for me!

Yorkie

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm really into music right now and tried doing a thread search on sexy music and didn't find anything... What are some of your favorites?

My most fav two are Lenny Kravitz and/or the Chili Peppers. Instant turn-on for me!
The thread search rarely comes up with the thread I'm searching for.I found this one : http://www.lpsg.org/61918-sexiest-music-voice.html
There's another one that I posted in but I can't find it now.
I wouldn't have considered Lenny Kravitz or RHCP to be seduction music,maybe that's where I've gone wrong. :smile:
I'd go for something relaxing but with the hint of a sinister atmosphere like Massive Attack.

B_curiousme01

Banned
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The thread search rarely comes up with the thread I'm searching for.I found this one : http://www.lpsg.org/61918-sexiest-music-voice.html
There's another one that I posted in but I can't find it now.
I wouldn't have considered Lenny Kravitz or RHCP to be seduction music,maybe that's where I've gone wrong. :smile:
I'd go for something relaxing but with the hint of a sinister atmosphere like Massive Attack.

I will check out the thread! You could try either. :) For me, both are full of everything sexy...music, vocals, feelings, lyrics. The whole "Ball of Wax" so to speak.