Favorite sizzling movie scenes...

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two Scenes. One is already reknown as the most erotic game of chess in movie history, and from 1968's The Thomas Crown Affair. Can say what you want, but I certainly would have liked being in Faye Dunaway's place. Of course the stairway loving scene from 1999's remake is sexy too, but the sizzle factor is higher in the 1968 version of it, probably because the sex act itself isn't shown.

And for all the fans of audible sizzling scenes, I'd recommend 1990's Sibling Rivalry, when Sam Elliot's ticker fails in the sex act with Kirsty Alley. You don't see the sex act itself, but you hear all of it, and the have full sight at the hopping mattress.

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I kinda liked 54, any of the sex scenes with Ryan Phillippe. AS well as the Cruel Intention Scene, when sarah michelle gellar is riding Ryan, get gets really close to blowing, and then she stops right before he cums.

You know what they say, incest is best. Okay, they were only step-
Brother and sister, but still.....

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
1. Queen Christina (1933) - Unbelievable sexual charge between Gilbert and Garbo. You'll never eat a grape again without thinking of it. Longing, intrigue, subtle innuendo, and even a whiff of paederasty. One of the reasons the Haye's Office was founded.

2. Sunrise (1927) - One beautiful, adoring, sonnet. There's no sex as such, but if this isn't romantic, I don't know what is.

3. La Belle et la bete (1946) - The most beautiful work ever captured on film. The passion not only sizzles, it smokes!

4. Latter Days (2003) - Everything builds to one intensely hot sex scene. The best gay sex scene in a non-adult film.

5. The Scarlet Empress (1934) - Impossible to believe Hollywood got away with this one. It's about Catherine the Great and Dietrich plays Catherine as her legend demands. There are no sex scenes but there don't need to be. Catherine clearly enjoys inspecting the swords of her younger officers. If you don't get hard as she passes by each officer, clearly looking for evidence of his endowment with a look of erotic amusement on her face and dumb lust on that of her officers, well, you're gay although the costumes alone would make most gay men adore this film even if it didn't have the great Dietrich.

6. Rear Window (1954) - In a movie loaded with subtext of homosexuality and sexual frustration, the opening kiss is just explosive. Shot at twice the average frame rate, that one brief shot of the most beautiful woman in the world kissing the unsuspecting Stewart like a succubus in the night, just kicks the sexual subtext of the film into full overdrive. Luscious.

7. Gone With the Wind (1939) - "Tonight you're turning me on!" The stairs, the candles, the poufy yet masculine shirt; what man doesn't want to be Rhett Butler?

8. Ladyhawke (1985) - At dawn in briefest moment when both are human. Romantic, touching, sweet film ruined by the worst scoring in history.

9. The Age of Innocence (1993) - All those buttons, the closed carriage, and WOW! Gets you hard just imgaining it. Edwardians had sex, who knew?

10. The Year of Living Dangerously (1982) - Two very hot stars in the very hot tropics driving through a very hot war zone. A spectacular scene in an exceptional but overlooked film of subtle layers and complex relationships

11. On Golden Pond (1981) - Nobody could do on screen what Kathrine Hepburn did. She expresses fidelity, love, a little pity, a little desperation, and the pure fear that she's losing whom she loves most life, yet rallies all these to give her unswerving love and eternal support. And all it took was that one line, "You are my knight in shining armor." To be so old with such love is a price above rubies.

12. Spiderman (2002) - That upside down kiss in the rain. Mary Jane left soaking wet but juming with unbridled joy. Sweet and completely charming.

13. Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) - Frodo and Sam at the end of all things. When Gandalf and Frodo aren't playing the pointy hat game, Sam knows he can count on Frodo to be his everything. Tolkien may not have intended it, but there's not much to do during all those long Mordor nights. Elijah's wood and Sean's As-- ok, I'll stop.

14. Blade Runner (1982) - Love among the sprokets. Hot replicant love proves Tyrell made them fully functional. "Do you trust me?" "Yes!"

15. Very Honorable Mention Queer As Folk (2000) - Justin meets Brian, Brian fucks Justin. A dripping wet man-on-man scene, the fuse burns from the beginning and doesn't stop. And then Brian shows at Justin's prom. Oh yeah, so romantic, so unscrupulously hot, yet serenely sweet.

You have excellent taste!