Favorite sports team(s)?

masked_marauder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I happen to like the Cowboys/Rangers/Stars, but probably only because I grew up in Dallas. I'm also a fan of Texas Tech (my alma mater). In addition, I like the Patriots since Wes Welker (who went to Tech while I was there) plays for them.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The Pats...lol.

and EVERYONE i know seems to hate them and Brady. I love me some Brady. Oh, yes, i do.

though my faith in them nose-dived when they lost to the Dolphins.

THE DOLPHINS!!!

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The New York Yankees are the only team I pay any attention to during the regular season.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
The Yankees are the only team I've ever rooted for consistently, ever since they won the 1996 World Series. Other than that I don't really have a favorite team in the other sports I watch, football and basketball. In college sports I root for my hometown University of New Mexico Lobos, particularly in football and basketball. The football team was a huge embarrassment this year but the men's basketball team sure is off to a great start and may enter the AP's Top 25 tomorrow after beating 16th-ranked Texas A&M this weekend and remaining undefeated.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Folks in the States supporting the Yankees would be the equivalent of rooting for Manchester United. Both can buy championships pretty much at will.
That's funny since the Yankees won their first World Series in almost a decade even with their hefty budget all those years.