favorite style of pic

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by colt99, May 9, 2007.

1. colt99

colt99 New Member

Hey guys i was just wondering if other guys had certain styles of cock pics they think are better then others. I persoaly like the pics of cocks that are hanging out of a pair of jeans or dress pants. or pics that show a flat hairy stomach with a close up on the cock. I also find that a cock hanging over a finger or something makes the base looks nice and thick. comparrison to ojects can be cool sometimes aswell. Was wondering what pics other guys find are the most flattering or favorites.

2. B_agapeboy

B_agapeboy New Member

i like to see whole body shots...let me see the cock to body ratio...no close ups...sure the cock may look nice up close, but i want to see the body it is attached to. id hate to find the cock belongs to sombody with the body of santa clause. also i like to see him gripping it hard, that lets me get a comparison of porportion. maybe a pic of it soft to see how much it grows too!!

ive got pix like what i described above in my profile

3. D_Claude_Crowsfoot

D_Claude_Crowsfoot Account Disabled

i agree full body shots are a must...one soft and one hard. completely naked is my favorite. bulge shots are hot too

4. va_lk_yr_ie

va_lk_yr_ie Member

I can split preferences in two parts.

1) To get a good indication on size
    - Whole or at least partial body showing, both because I like to see how a guy is built apart from his cock, and to give a truer indication of what he's really got
    - Hand in relation to cock as it gives a good view on proportions - both in length and thickness

2) Visuals or "eye-candy"
    - I'm kind of partial to half-clothed photos - either a cock showing through a pair of unbuttoned jeans, or a bulge showing through underwear, or peeking out of top of the waistband.
    - Tasteful nudes - playing with shadow/light over the body to accentuate contours, seeing only part of an erection - half-hidden behind the body, the outline of someone's shadow on the wall and photos similar in character

5. Onslow

Gold Member

I like to see full body (but not too far a distance) and prefer if the guy has the decency to be holding his device in his hand. at least 2 shots are necessary--one laying on the open hand and one with the hand snuggled around in semi-erect state. Prefer flacid and semi-erect under most circumstances since I then have something to work on.

Best deal--would involve 5 or 6 pics,
    laying on hand, both flacid and semi-
    hand wrapped, flaacid and semi- and for extra measure a full hardy.

6. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I like to see what man the cock is attached to!

7. Coolpimpguy

Coolpimpguy New Member

I think i hit the spot on some posts. :D

8. Coolpimpguy

Coolpimpguy New Member

I think i hit the spot on some posts. :biggrin1:
    Body pic, holding the cock.
    It looks raw and manly.

I like body pictures too, who doesnt like a good looking body oo go with the equipment??

Edit: is there any way to delete my previous post? I managed to click the wrong button... Instead of going to advanced i posted.

9. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Amazing!!!! Amazing!!!!!! Several responses indicate what type images they like. Yet they have no images in a gallery.

Or is this:

"Do as I say, Not as I do!!!!!!!"

10. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

Good topic!
    I'm a BIG fan of sexually explicit pics of hot men, so I definitely have some preferences:

1. Include a face--The handsomeness of the man's face adds to the overall erotic appeal. I dig dudes with staches.

2. A big, juicy bulge is often as good as (or better than) seeing the naked dick. Let your imagination do some of the work! :wink:

3. Partially clothed is often hotter than fully naked. Like Industrialsize said, I like the "peek" shots where the dick is poking through a zipper or even seen thru a hole in the jeans. Very hot!

4. Baseball caps!! I have a thing about hot men showing hard cocks but wearing at least a baseball cap. Major turn on for me!

5. Big flaccid dicks sometimes turn me on more than huge erect ones.
    I get hot over a big, thick soft cock that's hanging down 6" or 7".

And, in general, I love it when you guys include those little "jpg" click-on
    links with your posts. Let's have more of those!! Thanks!!

11. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Sorry, hung, but I don't see the contradiction.
    Having a particular preference in the pics you look at (which, after all, is the subject addressed by the OP) has nothing to do with whether one posts pics of oneself or not.

12. Onslow

Gold Member

Oh do get over yourself darling.

If I had known dickwads such as yourself would have made it a requirement to take part in the activity of showing a photo first I would have forgone posting here.

According to your logic, if a person likes a painting with the color red, they have no right to say this if they have never painted anything with that color. If a person likes a song to repeat the chorus into a fade at the end, they have no right to state this, unless they have done this.

Once more, GET OVER YOURSELF DARLING.

13. colt99

colt99 New Member

I agree with you guys when you say sometimes pics with soft cocks and bulge shots can be just as hot or hotter then hard. Also of course body and face shots are important.

14. Principessa

Gold Member

I made a pic request on the new member thread back in January. I guess it bears repeating.

I have a request for men who are thinking of posting pictures.

PLEASE POST:
    1. T-shirt & jeans showing a bulge
    2. Face (IF comfortable doing so, if not; NO Problem)
    3. Nude pic: neck down, with a softee hanging
    4. Nude pic: neck down, with erect cock
    5. If you have muscles, flex them! :smile:
    6. Butt pic
    7. Erect cock (side view & from above)
    8. Sac shot (taken from below with legs apart)
    9. Erect penis with clear image of a ruler next to penis, if you curve use a tapemeasure.
    It's a free country and you are free to post or not post whatever you want. I'm just saying these are the types of shots at which I really enjoy looking .

Draft saved Draft deleted