Favorite thing about your dick and the poster above(be descriptive - it's hot)

trapmusik6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'll start off first. Don't feel shy tooting your own horn pun intended. Brag a bit you want. Say what you feel!

I love the head of my dick. The shape looks so fucking tasty to me when I'm rock hard. I wish I could suck it(don't we all). How much it flares out and the way the deep ridge is so good when I'm stroking it. I love my mushroom

D

deleted969111

[photo=large]1483630[/photo]It’s still working quite well at the age of 68

In terms of appearance I like that my hanging softie is 5 or 6 inches. Thick
Also. I can get attention if I want. Sometimes even if I don’t want

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The favorite thing about my dick. I love my head. I believe it is the perfect shape, beautiful color and for the length which is 7 inches hard and on soft it is so gorgeous and i love the way it hangs there in it's perfect glory. I am so happy with it. I keep around my dick clean, proper shave and exfoliation..yep, even there. I love how it feels in my hand..so smooth and soft. I walk around naked all weekend long(unless i go out in town). I love how my soft dick feels in my hand, how it looks in the night glow of my apartment and the way it looks in the morning and afternoon sun or clouds..depending on weather.. It is a beautiful, soft, lovely piece of me.

The favorite thing about my dick. I love my head. I believe it is the perfect shape, beautiful color and for the length which is 7 inches hard and on soft it is so gorgeous and i love the way it hangs there in it's perfect glory. I am so happy with it. I keep around my dick clean, proper shave and exfoliation..yep, even there. I love how it feels in my hand..so smooth and soft. I walk around naked all weekend long(unless i go out in town). I love how my soft dick feels in my hand, how it looks in the night glow of my apartment and the way it looks in the morning and afternoon sun or clouds..depending on weather.. It is a beautiful, soft, lovely piece of me.
That cheers me up for some reason :)

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll start off first. Don't feel shy tooting your own horn pun intended. Brag a bit you want. Say what you feel!

I love the head of my dick. The shape looks so fucking tasty to me when I'm rock hard. I wish I could suck it(don't we all). How much it flares out and the way the deep ridge is so good when I'm stroking it. I love my mushroom
That cheers me up for some reason :)
Thank you so much. I think we all should love what we have. Embrace it, enjoy it and appreciate it.

Sharemyjunk

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love my slight curve, and my girth, the head of my cock is probably my favourite though, I’ve kind of got an obsession with cock heads, to me they are a thing of beauty & I think mine is pretty perfect, I love to coat it in baby oil and massage it when I’m jacking off, edging it for hours! I love to tease cock heads with my tongue also & really wish I could still suck my own but I’m not able to any more, I used to love the way it tasted! There is not much I would change about my cock other than maybe just adding another half inch to round it off to 8” but I’m very happy with what I’ve got, I always get complimented on it and love showing it off, the thought of random guys getting turned on & jerking off over my pics is a massive turn on for me,

As for the poster above, no surprises his cock head is my favourite part of his beautiful cock, I’d spend hours enjoying teasing it, making that precum leak like crazy, I bet it tastes so good, it is perfectly formed, a nice shiny pink and looks nice and clean, his cock is amazing overall, a great size, perfect girth and just looking at it is making me hard as fuck! anyone who gets to suck that is very lucky indeed! He should be very proud of his meat

D

deleted1774761

@prepstudinsc has a nice fat head and big nuts. I like how long my dick is and how it reaches its maximum thickness (6.5 inches in girth) when I'm balls deep.

Blues99

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love how hefty and heavy his dick is, especially at its base. Great color and shape too - I wish I could feel the thickness using both hands. I love how mine is a pretty long one and gets insanely stiff when it’s fully erect.

Reactions: prepstudinsc