Favorite thing to do besides sex

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder if masterbation counts as sex? If it doesn`t count then that`s one of my favorite things to do besides sex. hehehehe

lafever

Gitana Rose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I too love thrift stores...

Travel
Traveling to other thrift stores...:tongue:
Flea markets

Drinking a new wine with old friends
OR drinking old wine with new friends...:tongue:

Learning how to sew...

Renaissance Faires

Museums
Music(little bit o this n that)I digg Cat powers and Hem...

Sex...The female is pretty cool

And of course the "Large penis" is very entertaining:tongue:

rocck333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reservations at the horse track. White table cloths, Heinken beer, betting on the ponies, with a good friend. Sitting in the clubhouse on a Saturday. What a way to spend the day. Make sure you dress appropriately. I love it. Finish line: Run Mother Fucker Run.

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reading, drawing, movies, video games, traveling, art exhibitions, museums, some sports, hitting restaurants and bars, visiting friends and family occasionally (but only on my terms - I get claustrophobic easily).

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Flea markets are fun, lafever!

I really enjoy hiking, camping, mountain biking, rafting and outdoorsy stuff. Living in Oregon makes most of them easily accessible. I'm grateful my bod, at age 43, still is in good enough shape to allow me to do those things without too much residual pain.

When the weather's crappy and I'm indoors more often I enjoy online activities such as posting here and action gaming.

Portland's a great town for bookstores. A visit to Powell's Books can eat up an entire rainy Saturday. I'm helpless to control my wallet any time I visit there.

One of the main reasons I love the Pacific NW is that in just over an hours drive you can be mountain biking, in the desert, or playing on the beach. I love hiking as well and the flora and fauna are beautiful.

Powell's is one of my favorite places as well. I also love the Rose Gardens and waterfront area, Hawthorne and Sellwood. Too much to list....so if sex isn't on the menu, at least I know there is always something fun to do.:smile:

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Going for walks with friends. Going to towns I have not been to before. Searching for jam jars.