Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Favorite beers: Lagunitas, and Odell's.

Favorite musical artists: KMK, Twisted, Dying Fetus, Santana

Favorite marijuana strains: Blue Dream, Gorilla Glue #4, Skunk #1

What are your favorite things?

No specifics, just post anything that is a fav of yours in whatever random ass category you want.

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Favorite form of exercise: Running, cardio HIIT with weight lifting, Yoga, Pilates.
Favorite music..pretty much anything like Classical music.Jazz, Blues, classic country, rock, 80s music, some 90s music..early to mid 90s. some heavy metal.
I don't drink or smoke..nothing on that.
Favorite shows to watch..cooking shows like Martha Stewart Bakes, Iron Chef, Cake Boss, and older ones Jacque Pepin, and Julia Childs. Auto racing and wrestling and classical movies.
Favorite season is Summer
I love art, bad at drawing..taking classes
I read psychology books, and books by Edgar Allen Poe, The works of William Shakespear, Ernest Hemingway, Echkart Tolle, Paulo Coelho, buddhist philosophies, and Deepak Chopra and many others.
Oh and i love cartoons like Teen Titans Go, and The Amazing World Gumbo, Bugs Bunny and tweety and old Scooby Doo just to name a few. Those are some of my favorite things.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Favorite car I owned: ‘98 Camry

Favorite exercise: deadlifts

Favorite roller coaster: The Thunderbolt

Favorite female body part to touch: calves

Favorite medication: Adderal

Favorite season: late summer

Favorite sport to watch: any human-powered race

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Supernatural
F-150s
Indigo
The Rise of the Guardians
Iced coffee
Dragon's Milk Stout
OTK socks
vegan silk yarn
Sleeping in a hammock
bites along my clavicle
Hurray for the RiffRaff
Peter Pan
Vampires
shaving my head/cutting my hair

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Supernatural
F-150s
Indigo
The Rise of the Guardians
Iced coffee
Dragon's Milk Stout
OTK socks
vegan silk yarn
Sleeping in a hammock
bites along my clavicle
Hurray for the RiffRaff
Peter Pan
Vampires
shaving my head/cutting my hair

I appreciate how I understand exactly which categories these individual things belong to without any label whatsoever.

Another greatness from Ms. ML.

Reactions: ronin001 and twoton

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I appreciate how I understand exactly which categories these individual things belong to without any label whatsoever.

Another greatness from Ms. ML.

You are fluent in the mindset of ML.
*gives TnJ a gold puffy glitter star*

Silbot.

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Favorite Food: Carolina BBQ

Favorite Drink: Bourbon

Favorite City: Wherever my best friend is

Favorite Composer: Dvorak

Favorite Gym Day: Arms

Favorite Author (prose): Isherwood

Favorite Poet: Plath

Favorite Singer (Male): Morrissey

Favorite Singer (Female): Donna Summer

Favorite Band: Dave Matthews

Favorite Movie (Tie): Scream / Alien

Favorite Musical: Phantom

Favorite Entertainer: Carrie Fisher

Favorite Song: Life In A Northern Town

Favorite Season: Fall

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Favorite form of exercise: Running, cardio HIIT with weight lifting, Yoga, Pilates.
Favorite music..pretty much anything like Classical music.Jazz, Blues, classic country, rock, 80s music, some 90s music..early to mid 90s. some heavy metal.
I don't drink or smoke..nothing on that.
Favorite shows to watch..cooking shows like Martha Stewart Bakes, Iron Chef, Cake Boss, and older ones Jacque Pepin, and Julia Childs. Auto racing and wrestling and classical movies.
Favorite season is Summer
I love art, bad at drawing..taking classes
I read psychology books, and books by Edgar Allen Poe, The works of William Shakespear, Ernest Hemingway, Echkart Tolle, Paulo Coelho, buddhist philosophies, and Deepak Chopra and many others.
Oh and i love cartoons like Teen Titans Go, and The Amazing World Gumbo, Bugs Bunny and tweety and old Scooby Doo just to name a few. Those are some of my favorite things.
Hey, another Poe fan... Bugs B and summer... me too. nice list

Mine:

Fav Author: Edgar Allen Poe fav Poe story: "The System of Dr. Tarr and Professor Fether
"
Fav TV shows: all the super hero shows, Amazing Race (we gave up on Survivor), X-Files, Westword, The Expanse, The Orville, Stranger Things, NCIS New Orleans, Hell’s Kitchen, Below Deck, Project Runway, 90 Day Fiancé, Flipping Out
Fav Sitcoms: I generally don't like 'em. Of the hundreds, the only ones I've ever really watched were/are: Honeymooners, Will & Grace, Blackish, Dick Van Dyke Show, Fawlty Towers, Sanford and Son, Bob Newhart Show, Martin, Frasier, and of course, Seinfeld (though it's not so much a sitcom as it is "a show about nothing" - a concept which, in itself, is sheer genius)
Fav News show: NBC Nightly News (Lester Holt, Kate Snow, and Hose Diaz-Belart)
Fav Movies: The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons, The Good the Bad and the Ugly, Once Upon a Time in the West. The Keep, Ali, Dr. Strangelove, The Shining, Full Metal Jacket, Catch 22, The Blues Brothers, The Fifth Element, Malcolm X, A Christmas Story, Taxi Driver, I’m Gonna Get You Sucker, House of Flying Daggers, You Only Live Twice, Big Trouble in Little China, National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
Fav Recording Artists/Groups: Jimi Hendrix, Chicago (Transit Authority), Led Zeppelin, Prince, Neil Young, Santana, the Beatles, Yes/ABWH, ELO, Deep Forest, the Moody Blues, George Clinton - Parliament/Funkadelics, Rush, Enigma, (Nile) Rodgers & (Bernard) Edwards
Fav things to eat: a good burger, steak, shrimp or oyster po-boys, and crawfish etouffee (yum)
Fav dessert: Brownies, peanut butter and jelly sandwich
Fav soft drink: Pepsi
Fav "spirits" Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
Fav season: Summer
Fav cartoon character: Bugs Bunny
Fav color: blue
Fav super hero I'd most want to be: Green Lantern
Fav thing to sleep in: a t-shirt
Fav thing to hang around house in: a t-shirt

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, another Poe fan... Bugs B and summer... me too. nice list

Mine:

Fav Author: Edgar Allen Poe fav Poe story: "The System of Dr. Tarr and Professor Fether
"
Fav TV shows: all the super hero shows, Amazing Race (we gave up on Survivor), X-Files, Westword, The Expanse, The Orville, Stranger Things, NCIS New Orleans, Hell’s Kitchen, Below Deck, Project Runway, 90 Day Fiancé, Flipping Out
Fav Sitcoms: I generally don't like 'em. Of the hundreds, the only ones I've ever really watched were/are: Honeymooners, Will & Grace, Blackish, Dick Van Dyke Show, Fawlty Towers, Sanford and Son, Bob Newhart Show, Martin, Frasier, and of course, Seinfeld (though it's not so much a sitcom as it is "a show about nothing" - a concept which, in itself, is sheer genius)
Fav News show: NBC Nightly News (Lester Holt, Kate Snow, and Hose Diaz-Belart)
Fav Movies: The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons, The Good the Bad and the Ugly, Once Upon a Time in the West. The Keep, Ali, Dr. Strangelove, The Shining, Full Metal Jacket, Catch 22, The Blues Brothers, The Fifth Element, Malcolm X, A Christmas Story, Taxi Driver, I’m Gonna Get You Sucker, House of Flying Daggers, You Only Live Twice, Big Trouble in Little China, National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
Fav Recording Artists/Groups: Jimi Hendrix, Chicago (Transit Authority), Led Zeppelin, Prince, Neil Young, Santana, the Beatles, Yes/ABWH, ELO, Deep Forest, the Moody Blues, George Clinton - Parliament/Funkadelics, Rush, Enigma, (Nile) Rodgers & (Bernard) Edwards
Fav things to eat: a good burger, steak, shrimp or oyster po-boys, and crawfish etouffee (yum)
Fav dessert: Brownies, peanut butter and jelly sandwich
Fav soft drink: Pepsi
Fav "spirits" Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
Fav season: Summer
Fav cartoon character: Bugs Bunny
Fav color: blue
Fav super hero I'd most want to be: Green Lantern
Fav thing to sleep in: a t-shirt
Fav thing to hang around house in: a t-shirt

Thank you so much. I see a lot of the shows you have on your post are ones I also enjoy..Like Seinfeld and The Bob Newhart show or Newhart..the one I remember watching as a kid in the 80s. Awesome list friend.

Reactions: b.c.

Silbot.

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting choice. Why?

I play violin. From a player’s perspective, he’s incredible fun, though also technically very challenging. Like all composers, many of his figures repeat themselves, forming a signature that I enjoy. There seems to be a both a passion and a joyous quality to almost everything he wrote that resonates with me. His symphonies, especially the 8th, remind me of the best times in my life.

In general, I have a special affection for most Eastern European and Russian composers of the late Romantic period (Glinka, Moussorgsky, Rachmaninov, Kalinikov, Shostakovich, Stravinsky, Rimsky-Kosakov, Tchaikovsky, Prokofiev). IMHO, they wrote the best stuff on earth

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Favourite sport to do: Swimming.

Favourite spirit: whisky, whisky and more whisky. Particularly Laphraoig and Springbank.

Favourite cuisine: Thai.

Favourite colour: Red.

Favourite vaping liquid: Menthol

Favourite documentary series: Dirty Money

Favourite cannabis strains: Jack Herrer and any of the hazes.

Favourite underrated male body part: BACKS!

Favourite veggie: Spinach

Favourite meat: Bison

Favourite language to sext in: German.

Favourite drinking song: Tubthumping by Chumbawamba.

Favourite RPG: Dragon Age Inquisition.

Favourite German dialect: Viennese (Wienerisch).

Favourite hilarious gay forum I've been on: fitlads (literally half of the responses were phwoar and ooft)

Favourite travel destination: Bali.

Favourite city for a weekend trip: Amsterdam.

Favourite city for a night out: Dublin.

Favourite language to practise speaking: Swahili.

Favourite North American accents: Bronx ones, Minnesota and ultra Canadian ones.

Favourite British accents: West country, Geordie (think English person who's lived in Norway for half their lives) and Shetland (think Scottish person who's lived in Norway for half their lives).

Favourite season: Spring (everything is coming back to life).

Favourite underrated Tarantino production: Deathproof.

Favourite way to drink coffee: Black, no sugar.

Favourite hangover cure: English Breakfast.