Favorite TV Chefs

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, for a while I don't visit the food netwoorks but I'm starving right now...mmm....:rolleyes:

But as thinking about being invited to a particular kitchen and having a feast in my mind pop ups Paula Deen...I like her down to earth personality, warmth, delicious dishes and of course her soons...:biggrin1:

And about you?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No one in my opinion Gisella will ever hold a candle to the late great Julia Child.

She put really good food on American Tables.

Met her twice in beantown ... and she was (and always will be) the "genuine article".

Jacques Pépin (who worked with her toward the end of her life) is pretty damned good too but you can cut his accent with a baguette knife and even this Francophile has a bit of a tough time understanding his English.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am HUGE fan of Keith Floyd of the "Floyd on....." series, they are a bit old, but I would go to one of his dinner parties anyday! Jacque Pepin is another favorite of mine his daughter Georgette is pretty fine and I would eat with that family anyday as well. Anthony Bourdain doesn't really have a cooking show, but he is an amazing writer and his show for the travel channel is SO entertaining!

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like Ina Garten from Barefoot Contessa. She is the most wonderful chef, and her recipes are amazing. Thanks Ina.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Well, for a while I don't visit the food netwoorks but I'm starving right now...mmm....:rolleyes:

But as thinking about being invited to a particular kitchen and having a feast in my mind pop ups Paula Deen...I like her down to earth personality, warmth, delicious dishes and of course her soons...:biggrin1:

And about you?

Gisella, this is a lovely idea.

Personally, I have to admit that I have a love for paula deen as well. On a scale of likeability, she rates a 10/10.

When it comes to sex appeal, I have to admit, I had a crush on Jamie Oliver and Rachel Ray. They make cooking GOOOOOOOOOOOOD:biggrin1:

In terms of food and ability to cook, I have to say that I agree with Stronzo. Julia Child was an awsome cook and she knew how to break things down clearly.:rolleyes:

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
A subject near and dear to my heart.

Julia Child was in a category of her own; she almost singlehandedly brought French cooking to America's kitchens.

Of the current generation of TV cooking celebrities, I have tried recipes of probably a dozen and have had the best results from Ina, Tyler, and Paula. Emeril was more interesting before he took his TV persona over the top, but his recipes still are excellent.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
A subject near and dear to my heart.

Julia Child was in a category of her own; she almost singlehandedly brought French cooking to America's kitchens.

Of the current generation of TV cooking celebrities, I have tried recipes of probably a dozen and have had the best results from Ina, Tyler, and Paula. Emeril was more interesting before he took his TV persona over the top, but his recipes still are excellent.

I take it back!! Screw JAMIE... I want tyler.. The man makes incredible food, and he is so happy.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Damn it, I forgot to include Rachel Ray, whose recipes are always simple but good for everyday eating. I agree with you about Tyler. He seems to enjoy himself.

And what a BULGE@!!

* looks to Coljohn to see if he has a comment*:biggrin1:

I should also mention that Rachel has some of the easiest things to cook. They are very simplistic.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
And what a BULGE@!!

* looks to Coljohn to see if he has a comment*:biggrin1:

I should also mention that Rachel has some of the easiest things to cook. They are very simplistic.

I hadn't noticed his bulge, Jeff, but I will take your word for it. I wasn't aware that sausage was one of his specialties.:tongue:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best thing about Rachel ray isn't her food or recipes...
It's that big damn mouth that she has...
Perfect for a big fat dick...
Now if only she could get those chompers behind her fat lips!

rachel4-thumb.jpg

rachel_ray_picture_one.bmp

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh yeh Stronzo..Julia Child..unique giant sweet woman...

Rachel is a cute and Tyler Florence OMG...he has a mouth to be devoured and a body to be feast on..very apettising guy himself...

The Condess is refreshing too...ah! and sweet to is that one who find people at supermarket and go cook for them..he may be an Australlian babe...forgot his name. I never had the pleasure to find him at my supermarket..:rolleyes:

There is that sexy 'godess' from England...beautiful woman...forgot her name too...:biggrin1:

Anyways I found a long list of US celebrity Chefs below ...:cool:

Celebrity Chefs - Famous Chefs Endorsements Appearances Trade Shows Food Network Chefs

And please..if you are from another country and don't know our tv chefs please name your own, ok?:wink:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tom Colicchio from Top Chef is a HOTTIE.

Colicchio090606.JPG

Lord have mercy..the man is a blue eye babe...hmmm..just imagine we are the dough and his hands working in us...:eek: mmmm.....and he dress Italian for sure ..look his style..the details all over..his strong arms and torax..he promisses ! Kill me Roman! :sleeping1: