Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My current faves are Paula Deen, Ina Garten, Giada di Laurentiis and Tyler Florence. (Hey, I gotta support my peepz from South Carolina) If I never saw Emeril again, it would be too soon. I grew up watching Julia Child and her show impacted my love of food and cooking now. She was a pioneer.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have Julia CHild's Kitchen in the museum collection .My favorite thing about her TV kitchen was her peg board with the shapes of the pans drawn on it. Everything was out where you could easily grab it at a second's notice. I also remember Graham Kerr from my childhood I liked his mixture of banter and delightful cooking. I guess he was showing us that real men could cook quiche, There is also a chef on TVOne who is like the black version of Emeril who cracks me up.

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Paula D is the love of my TV life! I'm hoping to get to Savannah this fall and see her show. I'm marry her in a heartbeat and just ask her to talk - I LOVE IT! She rocks, her food rocks, her shows rock and her sons are about the hottest boys on TV. They are welcome anytime.....:rolleyes:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I'd like to add two more TV chefs to my previous favorites list. They are Martin Yan and Lidia Bastianich. Martin Yan is hilarious and Lidia is just wonderful!

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Julia: A Goddess from on-the-stove-top-High, , , A Goddess from the oven-on-high, Julia: Beautiful Lady, and a lady that I would invite over for Company, , , no matter What we Ate....!
(Perhaps, a meal on the floor?!!?)
Always With Us, Dear Girl! :tongue: :wink:
Bryan