Favorite type of jeans

Siliconed: Hey guys this is my fist post. I have had issues with jeans. I have found the jeans on the market lately have become too baggy, the crotch sits too low and my package has to make a decision every stride I take, balls have to go one side while cock the other. I am looking for some suggestions on what type of jeans you guy’s love. I currently wear jeans from J Crew because in all honesty I am a bit self-conscious to go to in a store to shop for them. My last experience was a bit odd. Is it so wrong to have a bulge? I want to be able to feel comfortable and have my bulge displayed properly, I mean if it is going to show I want it to show well.

I hope to hear from men and women.

Siliconed
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/siliconed/

dr_drew2: I think this is a common problem for guys here and some guys, in general. I use to manage a store for Levi Strauss, so let me ask a few questions. How do you want your jeans to fit? snug in the seat and thighs? loose? just relaxed? In compensating for all our dimensions, I must also ask, is there a bubble butt or soccer player legs to deal with. I have to ask b/c you're not hear and I'm not able to get a visual in order to select what might work best. Let me know and I'll give you some more feedback on what to try. cheers

ish789: I wear Vans Loose Jeans it helps they arent really baggy but they arent to tight. They are expensive though.

awellhungboi: I like jeans to be snug, and shorts to be loose. Don't know why. You guys might think I'm crazy but I have a pair of Liz Claiborne women's jeans that I like to wear . . . my package fits down the right leg well and provides a noticeable, and comfortable bulge--because I agree, sometimes it's nice to be noticed--and if people are looking you want it to look good. :)

oh and P.S. welcome to the group Siliconed! Good to have you here.

Siliconed: Dr. Drew,

My current stats are 34 inch waist fuller thighs, I play hockey, and my buldge is well, my cock is 7 1/2 inches thick soft, and my scrotum is 11 around. I would like jeans to show my buldge yet not crush it. Also I want button fly so where the zipper is so is my buldge I hate to have my crotch so far away. Think you can help? If it helps check out my yahoo profile.

http://profiles.yahoo.com/siliconed2002

PackingVegas: Levi's 501's. Light blue. shows you off perfectly.

john_aka_john: I like Levi's Silvertab Jeans, the relaxed fit looks good and doesnt fit snugly in the crotch. The 501's aren't too bad either. If you dont want your buldge to show too much, stay away from the faded jeans.

PackingVegas: 501's that are darker don't show bulges as much as the lighter, of course. They still "pack" you very specifically, so I actually find them to be very comfortable. I dress to the side though, so that helps. 501's especially mold to your body after repeated wearing/washing, so if you put your dick in the same place everyday, 501's will form a pocket for you, so to speak.

Lees, I've found, are very flat, and are just uncomfortable and unflattering.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
I guess I am a sucker for the low rise Jeans. Levi's makes one called the offender, very nice and low, but cut for a man. It has a one button fly.

I don't like loose/baggy jeans, so I show a bulge. I used to hide my equipment, but now I just wear what I like.

I think it is ok to show a bulge. In part it depends on how your equipment is positioned. ie., if it looks like your on display. It also depends on how you carry yourself.

Wear what you like and are comfortable with, just as large breasted women show their stuff, so do us hung men. It is just the way our body is, and there is no reason to be asshamed.

I also tend to like button fly, which tend to give more room in the crotch without being overly loose in general.

big_n_hung_05: i like lucky's....they may be a little expensive ($80) but they are really comfortable and shows ur bulge just right

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, grnman:

You mentioned the offender jeans having only one button for the fly. That does require a 3.5 inch zipper for the opening, if I remember correctly.

Do you find it difficult to position the total penis length in such a small area and do you always show your bulge in the same area? Also, I wonder if the jeans start to show this position after several wearing, even when they're not being worn?

I'm with you re. your dislike for the current baggy fad. I"m sure those who couldn't show a bulge in anything they had on, welcome baggy. The fashion industry changes styles often, however, so maybe the baggy will soon be passe and those who are hung will be able to get recognition from interested folks.

Luke

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Yeah, Luke the fly is only about 4 inches, and the rise from the crotch inseam to the top of the waistband is about 7.25 inches.

Well, I guess I am a glutton for punishment. These jeans offer much less space to position my equipment; packing myself in can be a bit challenging at itmes. I often position it off to one side. If I position it up it will poke above the waistband even soft. When I sort of double it over in front a good bit inevitably hangs down my leg. I have to sort of "roll" it up to avoid that.

Despite this I love the look of the very low rise, and they aren't uncomfortable. I also love the feeling of the waistband on my hips. I may show more of a bulge than with my other jeans, because the way they feel on me is a bit arousing. I haven't noticed any bulge "pocket" resulting after a few wearings, but I think I do stretch out that area a bit after several times wearing.

Big n hung mentioned Lucky's. I have a couple pairs of those as well. I like them too, and Lucky makes some good low rise jeans also. Yeah, Lucky's are expensive, but so are the Offender Levi's jeans.

Jack