Favorite uses of the word "fuck"

Whatcha got for me, ladies?

Even when happy and enthused, I still cuss. Think along the lines of saying something is fan-fucking-tastic.

Rem is partial to using mother fucker. He uses that more than just using fucker by itself.

D

deleted924715

I have a million intonations for "fuck off" - some offensive, some incredulous, some coughed out through tears of laughter, some teasing, some pouty.

Honestly "fuck" is one of my favourite words.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Anyone who doesn't like it can fuck off

I have to be that annoying asshole and post a song...

When I fuck up at home, I jokingly shout

FUCK ME IN THE ASS!!!

It's fun.

I use adult language constantly unless I'm on the fucking clock.

I had a bad habit for a bit of saying "fuck me" when something went wrong... Changed that fucking shit real quick after some idiots kept thinking I was genuinely wanting to get laid by them. This is why we can't fucking have nice things!

I have a million intonations for "fuck off" - some offensive, some incredulous, some coughed out through tears of laughter, some teasing, some pouty.

Honestly "fuck" is one of my favourite words.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Anyone who doesn't like it can fuck off

Fuck yes! Tone of voice let's you use the word fuck in so many fucking ways!

D

deleted924715

I had a bad habit for a bit of saying "fuck me" when something went wrong... Changed that fucking shit real quick after some idiots kept thinking I was genuinely wanting to get laid by them. This is why we can't fucking have nice things!

SMH.

Fucktards everywhere

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Yeah, that's why I only say it at home. Fuckin idiots gotta ruin everything and make life boring as fuck.

My guy loves to fuck my ass, and he jokingly says he'll get right to it if I mean it... It has actually lead to anal before, tehehe!