Favorite Youtube Videos

Indian Nipple Song by the entrancingly beautiful Susmita Sen.

Martha Rosler's landmark performance piece, Semiotics of the Kitchen.

A clip of Noh Macbeth. Fusing theater of west and east. I desperately want to find the whole thing.

Another noh piece, the Ghost Dance from Tamura.

The Ultimate Dr. Who Mix by ReverseThePolarity. Fabulous tribute to the outstanding sci-fi show. Features all the doctors and all the themes over the show's 40 year history.

The funniest thing I've yet seen on YouTube. Candid Camera Extreme Visits A Japanese Ski Resort.

Gogie rules! !956's Design For Dreaming! Where tomorrow meets today!

Jussi Bjorling singing Nessun Dorma at an impossibly slow tempo and the results are stunning.

Captain Slow, James May, takes the Bugatti Veyron for a drive. It's one of the finest pieces of automotive journalism I've ever seen. Top Gear is one of the best TV shows ever in its current incarnation, cars or no. How they explain the miracle behind the Veyron, you can't help but marvel at it.

The smooth and haunting sound of Saint Etienne performing Like A Motorway, their adaptation of the Appalachian folk song, Silver Dagger. Sarah Cracknell is a goddess.

More haunting is this excerpt from the Japanese horror film, Kwaidan. It's the first part of the story of Hoichi the Earless and features an exceptional rendition of the traditional biwa ballad, The Battle of Dan-no-nura. The entire film is highly stylized, otherworldly. Hoichi the Earless is considered the finest part of the film. I named my Forester Hoichi in honor of the brave little biwa player. Get the DVD. It's worth it.

This one is really tough. Remembering the Jumpers.