Favorite Youtube Videos

JohnnyRoulette

Expert Member
Media
I'm reviving this thread, because I think Youtube has really taken over in terms of social media and has a lot of content (music, comedy etc).

A few of my current favs:

Faber Drive - Life Is Waiting - YouTube A song that just caught my attention recently. Worth a listen I thought.

Things That Only Happen In Movies - YouTube I've often found Marcus to be quite funny. The british charm tends to help too.

Mirrors - Justin Timberlake (Boyce Avenue feat. Fifth Harmony cover) on iTunes & Spotify - YouTube Boyce Avenue has been on my list for a while. Especially if you like acoustic covers from talented people.

JohnnyRoulette

Expert Member
Media
And a few more...

Radioactive - Lindsey Stirling and Pentatonix (Imagine Dragons Cover) - YouTube Her violin playing is on point and she always seems to capture a new element to her covers. Huge fan.

The Series - YouTube The geek in me has always had a soft spot for Japanese Anime (from the 80s and 90s) and TeamFourStar has created a hilarious abridged version of DragonBallZ Kai. Well worth the watch if you are a fan.

The Cinnamon Challenge ... by GloZell and her Big Behind Earrings - YouTube There is something TREMENDOUSLY funny about a woman coughing up a lung the way she does. I still laugh.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*stalks the Roulette to his den* knew i would find you somewhere with YouTube links.

Hunger Games clickie - i could have lived without the body shaming. Jennifer Lawrence is amazing, and her not being borderline malnourished is wonderful for young female persons.

currently clicking previously posted clickies

JohnnyRoulette

Expert Member
Media
*stalks the Roulette to his den* knew i would find you somewhere with YouTube links.

Hunger Games clickie - i could have lived without the body shaming. Jennifer Lawrence is amazing, and her not being borderline malnourished is wonderful for young female persons.

currently clicking previously posted clickies

Was surprised they bashed weight.

Goooo special ops. ;)