favorites?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by mplsingleguy, Feb 25, 2009.

1. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    We've had the question of favorite brand of underwear before- and we've died of boredom with the unanswerable question of favorite between boxers or briefs (or now boxerbriefs, or even a thong...)

so here's today's question for you:

If you have a favorite pair of underwear (briefs, boxers, trunks, thong, etc) why is it your favorite pair? Did something happen that made them your favorite? Are they your "lucky shorts" because you got lucky wearing them?

This question isn't about how your favorites fit, or how they look on you, or what others have told you--- this is an opportunity for you to tell us THE STORY of why your favorites are always the first-pulled from your undies drawer when you have fresh laundry...

I have a favorite pair of simple black low-rise briefs that were left behind from a buddy, and they're pictured in my picture gallery. I love slipping into them!

2. hungwhitebriefs

Albums:
    Great question, mplsingleguy. My favourite is a pair of old-style Fruit of the Loom white briefs, with the yellow and gold waistband. They fit nicely although the are a size too big so the waistband sits pretty high up.

An old friend of mine gave them to me from uni - I was staying with him for a long weekend for various reasons, and needed a change of clothes, so that's the pair he lent me. I've seen him in them and needless to say, he wore them baggy because he needed the space (perhaps he's lurking about here now?!).

We're not in touch any more, but those do remind me of him. And because they're vintage and you can't buy them anymore, that makes them all the more special...

Draft saved Draft deleted