Favourite jerk off pics

Jason321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was wondering what the pics look like that both straight and gay guys jerk off to? Post THE pic that gave you the hardest erection in a long time and had you cumming over and over again. Start posting those pics!

nagypocs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine favourite is this: found a year ago. Don't know who this is...

Although I consider myself as straight, if I come to jerk off to a guy's pic, this is that:

Attachments

Reactions: Gaybott4tops

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Usually I don't jerk off to pics, but sometimes, I jerk off to pics of my friend's husband's cock. It's a little freaky, I know, but he's a buttaface anyway.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find it harder to jerk off to pictures, but they do the job when I'm not wanting to look at a video or use my imagination.
I also can't pick favorites of anything. :p Totally sucks that LPSG won't let you attach files you have placed in other threads. :(

Attachments

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find it harder to jerk off to pictures, but they do the job when I'm not wanting to look at a video or use my imagination.
I also can't pick favorites of anything. :p Totally sucks that LPSG won't let you attach files you have placed in other threads. :(
It's easy to attach files you've placed in other threads......Just ever so slightly re-crop the pic you want to attach.....you'll then be able to attach the re-cropped version with no problem....it will seem like a "new file" and bypass the double attaching ban

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Great thread...interesting variety...what I like best are comparison pics......what I like best if the faces are shown...otherwise it looks beasically like unsexy cold medical textbook, pics...

keep those pics coming..thanks