Favourite Kind Of Shorts And Why

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by WellHung83, Apr 10, 2009.

1. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    What is your favourite kind of shorts, size, length or even brand and why they are your faves. For me personally I LOVE my Aussiebum football shorts which I sport in my gallery because for one they show off my legs really well but at the same time really show off my bum and crotch the best after a hard training session lol

My other fave kind of shorts is the 3/4 length types made of a thin fabric and have lots of pockets all over them. For some reasom this style also seems to show off my bum and crotch really well too, and I notice they have the same revealing effect on other fit guys too who have either big bulges or nice high and tight bubble butts :biggrin1:

2. midlifebear

Gold Member

Ocean Pacific brand cargo shorts sold at COSTCO. I buy ten or more pair every year, mostly in khaki.

3. riffraffruff

riffraffruff New Member

Canterbury rugby shorts, ruggers / stubbies / king gee work shorts (all Aussie brands). especially if worn commando by burly tradesmen.

4. plumbr

plumbr Member

rugby shorts always gets me. running shorts come a close second.

5. pasarefun

pasarefun Member

Albums:
    I like wearing my n2n mesh shorts. I have two pairs. One have the snap out layer for over your cock and the other is single layer. I wear the single layer one in my back yard when gardening. I wear them commando of course and love the cool feeling on my body. Anyone else into mesh shorts?

6. iluvmm2

iluvmm2 New Member

I mostly wear regular khaki shorts as midlifebear i get at costco etc... I have a pair of white shorts i especially wear at the beach because they're tight and kind of see-through --if you look really well. When I lived on the beach I had this pair of cutt off jeans that would get right to the lower part of my butt. I'd go to the store and things like that and more than once I got a nice compliment-

7. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Big time! My favorite shorts are Champion mesh gym shorts. I bought my first pair back in the '80s and have loved them ever since. They vary in length from a 6 1/2" inseam to a 10" inseam. The ones that I wear most of the time have side seam pockets and an 8 1/2" inseam. Plenty of coverage without the movement restriction of covering the knee. I wear them with boxers most of the time and occasionally will freeball. They're great for running, lounging, yard work, washing the car, going to the beach (much better than board shorts), shopping, and for short bike rides (under 15 miles). They are cool, lightweight, and feel like you are wearing next to nothing. During the warmer months, that's all I wear when I'm not at work or dressing up to go out somewhere where I need to wear dressier clothes. I like that the colors don't fade, and they wear like iron and last for years and years. I have about 30 pair. They are fairly common here in Southern California, and I love seeing other guys wearing them.

8. Hanger2

Hanger2 New Member

My favorite shorts are DBX brand swim shorts bought from Dicks Sporting Goods. They look like regular loose shorts with all the pockets but are made from light Nylon and with a mesh liner, which I cut out. They are very comfortable and cool, despite coming to just above the knee. I wear them commando, which keeps my crotch very cool and fresh in summer.

9. smoothnfree

smoothnfree New Member

Albums:
    Umbro soccer shorts

10. crazy_one53402

Gold Member

Albums:
    cargo they fit pretty good lots or room for things and they show off my best assests

11. parchissi

Gold Member

Yeah - its gotta be those AUSSIE_BUM rugby shorts for me too!! Got the lot!!

Draft saved Draft deleted