Favourite/Least Favourite

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by schwulboy1989, Feb 18, 2009.

1. schwulboy1989

schwulboy1989 Active Member

Albums:
    What is your favourite thing your body? why? (if your favourite thing was your cock, then also post your second favourite).

what is your least favourite thing about your body? why? (if your least favourite thing about your body was your cock, then also post your second least favourite).

2. schwulboy1989

Albums:
    My favourite thing is my eyes.....you can't see them, but they're super pretty blue :)

my least favourite thing is probably the fact that I have a bowl chest (hence why my images stop at the stomach)...

3. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

My favorite is my arms cos they have the most muscle definition and the least is my butt cos i'm a slim dude so my ass is flat......I NEED FAT! (No donations tho please)

4. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I like my thighs and eyes :smile:
    But hate my butt

5. catman

Gold Member

Well cock is obvious, second would be my eyes.

Do'n't like? my skin...I am VERY white and burn easily, and have always hoped for (any) body hair.

6. Big_Al9_5

Big_Al9_5 New Member

Albums:
    I would say my build. I'm 6'1" with broad shoulders.

My least favorite thing about my body, Catherine Zeta Jones doesn't know it exists.

7. Devil88

Devil88 New Member

My shoulders are my best feature. Worst, my chubby adomen area. Difficult to lose the flab there.

8. schwulboy1989

Albums:
    lol

i'm trying to get my stomach to be flat...i don't care about a six-pack...i just want flat lol

9. kewlkid75

kewlkid75 Active Member

Albums:

I have a some belly fat i am trying to get rid of. I wish i could give it to you, then finally i can see my six pack

10. kewlkid75

kewlkid75 Active Member

Albums:
    The favorite part of my body is my legs. I gotta say as a male i have really nice legs. My least favorite part of my body is my stomach. I exercise my ass off and do ab workouts and eat the appropriate foods, but dammit i can't get rid of that pesky lower half of my stomach.

Other than that i am good.

11. AM_092

AM_092 Guest

^I like my legs too (nice and hairy), but specifically my calves. But my favourite would probably be my Smile :)

My least favourite body part would be my height/short abdomen. It's hard for me to buy shirts because no matter what, it alway goes way below my waist.

12. Antony1985

Antony1985 New Member

Favourite
    Obviously I would say my cock so aside from that... my eyes (light blue), my hair (blond), my smile (nice teeth!), my feet (they're big at size 12 but I think they are very well formed and perfectly blue-white with nice nails and no hair), my skin - I am white and very pale (you can see my veins through my skin) and my skin is very clear... almost blue and quite translucent; my mates have said I look DEAD but I like it. I also naturally have very little body hair. Aside from my head, all I have is a sprinkle of fine, white-blond wisps under my arms, around my cock and a dash on my lower legs. That's all! Virtually no shaving required!

Least Favourite
    I would say the fact that I am so fucking thin. My waist is 29-30 inches and I am well over 6 feet tall; too thin. My thighs are especially thin and though this makes my cock look freakishly large, I would like them to be more muscular. I also wish I had an ARSE! It is so flat and bony. My wife says "God Divides" - he gave me a huge cock and gave me NO ARSE...

And sometimes, I would say my cock is my least favourite part of my body. Finding underwear/trousers/Speedos/shorts/lycra shorts/jeans/jockstraps THAT FIT or don't make me look like a perv is a challenge and it does get to be a drag. Getting hard in a public place when you don't want to (this happens to me a lot), especially when you are wearing something particularly revealing. Also when blokes or ladies just STARE at your crotch when your mind is not on sex... office, work, etc., that can be boring.

But I say that with reserve because other times, when I am feeling a bit frisky or need an ego boost... There is nothing that boosts my ego more than to put on a very revealing pair of trousers/shorts/lycra shorts/jeans/sweats without any underwear and go out for the day or evening. I love to get hard "accidentally" and watch people stare nervously (or lustfully!) - it's a great high!

Tony

13. schwulboy1989

Albums:
    i have the same problem!!!!!

14. D_Odipherous Pitts

D_Odipherous Pitts Account Disabled

My shoulders are typically well above average and give my body a wide overall look so I would say that they rank high up there. My stomach, as I've gotten older, also tends to give me a wide overall look also which is my least favorite thing if I let myself get out of shape.

15. Octavarius

Octavarius New Member

Favorite thing body wise? I'll assume you don't mean facial features. Ah, prob. my stomach/waist. 24 inch waist. :3

Least favorite? My butt... I always thought it could be a tad bit bigger.

16. thirstygirl

thirstygirl Member

Albums:
    My favourite is my boobs.
    Least fav. my feet, they're nearly square makes it a bitch to find sexy shoes that fit right.

Draft saved Draft deleted