favourite part of your body

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hi guys and gals.

what is the most favourite part of your body.......it could be anything.........but one or two words max and maybe a short description as to why you particulary like that part.

EYES

THEYRE ALWAYS HAPPY EVEN THOUGHT THEYRE BLUE

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
my breasts:

They refined my girlish figure into a womanly body when i was young. They swell with excitement when i am aroused. They give my husband much pleasure to nuzzle between them. They grew to sustain the life of my infant. They hurt when engorged to remind me my baby needed me. They looked sad when i had to wean her and weren't so perky and full anymore. When i gained weight they came back better than ever- reviving my sexual nature and making me feel full of vitality and eroticism. They are a huge source of psychophysiological expression. Now they are decorated in metal, i feel even more womanly and empowered. They have morphed through every stage of life. And based on how great my Grammie's boobs look- they will look good until im 90!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got several parts of my body I like that aren't the normal parts people might name (although I like all parts of it if I'm being honest) - my ears, they're tiny and very flat to my head so I look good with my hair up, my belly button, it's the perfect inny and my feet, they're small,pretty, pale and unblemished.

When it's a part that might be considered normal to mention I love my tits, they're not tiny, they're not big, they're neat and they're incredibly firm, I've not worn a bra since being 21 and I love that they haven't sagged.