Favourite Position?

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doggy is the best – especially when I get my feet positioned around her shoulders. All she has to do is hold her ass up high and let the screaming begin.

bigrick1970

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like doggy, or with my wifes legs over my shoulders so I can go deep and make my cock rub her G-spot; very hot watching her facial expressions especially when she cums

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any One With A Cock In A Hole Either My Mouth Or Ass.....maybe One In Eack----here Kitty Kitty.............

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This was my ex's favorite position. But I'd just lay on my stomach and he would slide in while leaning over me. It feels really good but it got him off in no time!

What's your favourite position?

Here is a new one that I really, REALLY enjoy recently:

The girl bends over doggystyle and I enter...but then, she lies down flat on her stomach. I move all the way inside and reach down and grab her tits and play with them while pounding her pussy really hard and (her words) "deep"...

Everyone should try it...does it have a name? Or is it just a variation of doggystyle? It gives a lot of sensation to both participants.

clav2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love 69 here too.

But, my personal favourite is a sideways entry with one of my lady's legs lifted and the other on the bed, being straddled by me kneeling...stimulates both penis and scrotum...mmmmm...deep, too, which is good for an "SG" member who isn't "LP".

doggie style with two hung guys. One in my mouth and the other in my ass.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
69 is the best
Getting sucked and either sucking cock or lickin pussy
Its the best
I enjoy 69 just a much as fucking

Oh, dude!!! I love 69. Allows me to eat ass or suck cock while the same is happening on me. Don't know if I'm cumming or going! LOL!

There isn't a position I don't like and it's hard to vote on as the best...though I am partial to doggy style, too. It's the best way to slam me really hard...and when I'm on 'top', I love the feeling of taking charge.

Oh, and I totally agree with JBlo702's favorite too (see above)... And that's even better if I got one in my mouth, one on my ass, a couple in my hands, and one chowing down on my cock.

Crap, I'm way too greedy to give only one favorite.

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On my back, legs over the shoulders or around his waist.

I get off on being able to look into the eyes of the guy fucking me, knowing I'm making myself totally open to him and that he's in control of the depth and intensity of the fuck. Plus its more conducive to me being able to worship his bod with my hands and mouth while he's pounding my ass into next week.

God lord, I got a stiffy merely writing this. What to do, what to do... :rolleyes:

69 is one of the best!
You should have kept going. It was starting to get really hot!

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
On my back, legs over the shoulders or around his waist.

I get off on being able to look into the eyes of the guy fucking me, knowing I'm making myself totally open to him and that he's in control of the depth and intensity of the fuck. Plus its more conducive to me being able to worship his bod with my hands and mouth while he's pounding my ass into next week.

God lord, I got a stiffy merely writing this. What to do, what to do... :rolleyes:

Couldn't agree more! Nothing hotter than looking into the eyes of the guy I'm fucking and seeing the pleasure on his face.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mine is missionary, or I guess a variation of missionary where her legs are in the air and she's rolled pretty far on her back...this really opens the pussy for clean, deep entry and always feels the best imho.